Song Contest Part XI, Host: Loonerty, Theme: 2010s Hip-Hop, Votes Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaRama have some cracking opening tracks on pretty much all of their albums. Guaranteed to poll well to

I've nommed the BANGA opening track from their first album before.

There have been bigger debacles, like BRAB stuffing up the results due to not being able to use a spreadsheet and needing someone else to take over.

Funnily enough, I had the order stuffed but the votes in, spent an hour trying to get them right before handpassing them to chappy who got the order wrong anyway.

Chappy was really at fault for that one, not me.

You're ******* kidding, now I have to re-do my two posts from last night.

I can only assume that I was targeted for Lil B to be billied 6 times. This is a new ethical low for this song contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Annnnddd, if only the first song from this gem of an album was available individually on YouTube:

Ludicrously good.

Hate that I'm agreeing with you :p but yes, that is a rather lovely song. So relaxing. (I'm home sick, so it's just what the Doctor ordered).

Hate that I'm agreeing with you :p but yes, that is a rather lovely song. So relaxing. (I'm home sick, so it's just what the Doctor ordered).
It'd be hard not to. It's almost as good as the song * KD by Lil B.

The whole album is seriously good though.

Funnily enough, I had the order stuffed but the votes in, spent an hour trying to get them right before handpassing them to chappy who got the order wrong anyway.

Chappy was really at fault for that one, not me.

One of the reasons my results took so long was that I forgot to leave out the DQ songs so had to redo the order which was harder than doing it from scratch.

I guess Chappy has some fancy way of doing the order automatically but it's not that simple when DQs and billies are involved as well.

One of the reasons my results took so long was that I forgot to leave out the DQ songs so had to redo the order which was harder than doing it from scratch.

I guess Chappy has some fancy way of doing the order automatically but it's not that simple when billies are involved as well.
Yes it is. There's a sort function in Excel where you can order by votes, then Billies.

Not even any fancy Excel functions needed.

Yes it is. There's a sort function in Excel where you can order by votes, then Billies.

Even if you weren't sorting by Billies it would still be very easy to just change it in your head.

1mtjuk.jpg

Oh yeah:

Can we do this theme in exactly a month so I can nom Star Treatment?

(give me my likes back guys)
I reckon I lost 30+ from various posts criticising Plugger's results posting and maths skills.

Here's an idea for you mate, instead of taking the "Woe is me" attitude and telling people to piss off when you've ****ed up, why not just front up and get someone to help you do the results properly?

Here's an idea for you mate, instead of taking the "Woe is me" attitude and telling people to piss off when you've ****** up, why not just front up and get someone to help you do the results properly?

lou_yelling_at_jordana.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back