Song Contest Part XI, Host: Loonerty, Theme: 2010s Hip-Hop, Votes Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plug, the point isn't about the song that won, we've said this numerous times now. There was only one billy between the 'winner' and second, that's what we're unsure of.

I think the Billy winner was still correct but even if it wasn't it shouldn't matter that much, it's not as important as getting the right winner of the contest.

I think the Billy winner was still correct but even if it wasn't it shouldn't matter that much, it's not as important as getting the right winner of the contest.

Email the spreadsheet to somebody. You don't even have to do anything

The billy winner doesn't want to change her avatar until it's confirmed.

Let me check my votes.....

Billy: Lil B - **** KD What a piece of crap
Vote on the quality of song, not your opinion of the poster please. Highly unethical to billy a great song just because you don't like the poster (presumably because you're jealous of their superb nomination).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given how many times Plugger counts free kicks for moral victories, you would have thought he could rank songs properly.

I need my likes back.

oh yeah

NinjaSwan can you please ask how does a person get 90k posts and still count so slow again? I want that joke back.

Starting to believe SM had people target me and not my song. Getting pretty desperate here.
Lol... And yet people kept drawing attention to Kings of Leon constantly. My song was no where near the worst in that playlist :(

oh yeah

NinjaSwan can you please ask how does a person get 90k posts and still count so slow again? I want that joke back.
Ok here you go:

How does someone make 90k posts on a forum and still type so slowly?

Lol... And yet people kept drawing attention to Kings of Leon constantly. My song was no where near the worst in that playlist :(
The other Kings of Leon song was worse anyway.

5. Hard to handle
4. Birth in reverse
3. Cigarette daydreams
2. two headed boy
1. driving all night
Billy: Use somebody

I'm not sure if i got cigarette daydreams nad two headed boy the right way around, cant remember which i gave 3 and which i gave two to. I think that's right though.

5. Hard to handle
4. Birth in reverse
3. Cigarette daydreams
2. two headed boy
1. driving all night
Billy: Use somebody

I'm not sure if i got cigarette daydreams nad two headed boy the right way around, cant remember which i gave 3 and which i gave two to. I think that's right though.

Is it me or did that last sentence get bigger as it went on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back