MattyB_76

Club Legend
Apr 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redlegs, Yankees, Fulham FC
How do you know they didn't target him. Point though he decided to leave and no one attacked him. Why are so many people attacking Lever?

It was embarrassing How people acted with Scully. Who wouldn't take what he got? Good on him.

Yeah, no one on Twitter attacked Scott Thompson on Twitter or Facebook back in 2004 because they weren't around. Social media landscape is like chalk and cheese now. You're right. Better comparison is Scully, but don't pretend like Melbourne supporters didn't get stuck into him in exactly the same way?

BPikkers

Cancelled
Oct 14, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
$600 was the crows best offer. Pretty generous I thought at the time. I would have been much more upset if we caved in and made him our highest paid player.

Mate I totally agree. So you can’t blame the kid for accepting such a big offer.

Melbourne overpaid to get the type of player they need. Adelaide offered what they were prepared to pay. End of the day the value to one club was different to the value of that player to another. That’s what drives the price. The kid is in the middle. At that age, I’m sure we would all have accepted an additional $1m or so as well as getting back to family and friends.

No brainer. He had to take it. Supporters don’t like it but all supporters are hypocrites anyway.

you must be ropable then that jenkins is your highest paid
Lol, Jenkins is nowhere near our highest paid player as is earning in the $500K-550K range.

The like of Walker & Sloane are paid more as our highest paid players.

But keep posting blatant lies if it makes you feel better.

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
No worries you campaigner let’s laugh of mental health issues as giving someone a tissue and telling them to harden the **** up. This is exactly the kind of bullshit mindset that keeps people in the past and ignores the progress on mental health.

Mental health issues are real mate, they’re real. You wouldn’t know half the people out there suffer from it because they don’t want to admit it and don’t want to be labelled by bullies like you.

It’s got nothing to do with being soft, I’ve seen and met dozens of people, friends and colleagues with mental health issues, successful people that have achieved everything financially and socially, the impact it has doesn’t discriminate.

People ******* kill them selves over this s**t, kids at school ******* kill them selves for suffering online bullying.

Pull your head, you’re no harder or tougher than anyone else out there.

You’re a ******* disgrace.

So clean up your own board you massive hypocrite

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Aw poor little Jakey can't take a bit of criticism about his s**t start to the year? Being propped up by superior defenders has allowed you to fly under the radar all these years - you're on your own now Jake the $nake, suck it up princess.
Very different to getting abused by * wits on social media.

Get some perspective.

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
No mate, this is about YOU owning your comments and the s**t you’ve trotted out.

You’re a gutless coward for saying that mate, you hide behind your computer or I phone to protect yourself.

Where have I not owned my comments?

Back