Jake Lever deleting social media

Remove this Banner Ad

So what sort of individual would you say he is? How dare he put himself and his financial security ahead of a football club, that's so inhumane of him. I bet you're such a decent person who makes sure to adore his bosses and leaders of the corporate world and does everything to make sure CEO's cracking more than a mill a year don't get their feelings hurt, because that's what 99% of regular people do right? What you're saying is Lever is a s**t person for putting a multi million dollar business in a position where they no longer have the ability to pick and choose the amount they really want to pay him. I say good on him. I can tell you right now without a doubt you would be happy to take a jackpot of money even if it meant you'd be ruining someone for it, you'd still take it even if it meant Adelaide fc would fold as a result.

Tex is very passionate and I give him credit, but he's an idiot being sucked in by the system who expects players to live and breathe for a football club, he has no right being a sook calling out lever the way he did. They are merely employees who'd be tossed out the minute the business deems them surplus to requirement.

Back to the point, Lever hasn't even been playing that bad, he'll be a gun for over a decade for Melbourne. Every Adelaide fan is salty and always will be, yes you have Doedee but you will live through the next 10 years knowing you could've had both

Mate, I have worked in an corporate organisation (bank) for nearly 40 years and believe in keeping your word - most bosses are total scum and only concerned about themselves and don’t give a s**t about their employees. I haven’t been driven by money and could have gone higher but hated the bullshit politics and the yes mentality. I’m about to retire and glad to get out coz it isn’t the same organisation I started with.

For people that would know me personally, I value honesty and ethics - neither trait is evident in Lever but I see it in Walker. So there you have it.

The worst AFL player (and Jake Lever is far from that) is a far better footballer than any of us in the world of social media (and I include myself and Bigfooty posters in that).

I hate hearing personal criticism of players. Good on you Jake (not that he would be reading this).

What’s the saying?

“He’s not that bad and you’re not that good”

Pinch a flag my arse, between those stupid POWERSTANCE! theatrics and Taylor's horrendous GF showing only a lunatic would think the Crows are worth anything in September. And then there's the fact you're woeful at the MCG (but keep bitching about it all the time because it's really funny).

Oh and don't worry about the salary cap, I'm sure you'll have plenty of spare change once Sloane gets the hell out of Horsham like Lever and Dangerfiield before them :)

You couldn’t even make the finals.....and you won’t make it this year either......

Isn’t Horsham in Melbourne???

Wait a minute, aren’t we discussing the abuse of players and here’s a Melbourne fan with a board name ‘Toump Ass’....wonder how Jimmy would feel about reading that. Could Melbourne supporters be bigger hypocrites????

Nope. 300 kilometres away.

Wait a minute, aren’t we discussing the abuse of players and here’s a Melbourne fan with a board name ‘Toump Ass’....wonder how Jimmy would feel about reading that. Could Melbourne supporters be bigger hypocrites????
User created when Toump still playing for Melbourne.

Your debating skills are pedestrian, at best.

I just think he was trying to point out that this kind of stuff happens at all clubs to some degree or another and that it's not specific to Adelaide supporters. Every club has it's whipping boys and sometimes fans take their grudges too far.

Right.........

I can certainly see how the username ‘Toump Ass’ is respectful and who cares when it was created. Your debating skills are shite....at best.

Horsham is in Victoria....that’s not in South Australia was my point. Think everyone including someone with shite debating skills like you could see the point.

Toumpas hasn't played AFL football for years mate. Get with the times!

Exchange Doedee for Lever in the Melbourne defence and he would be no better.

The Adelaide defensive structure makes both of them look good.

Dees have been sucked in with this one.
Willing to give it more than 6 weeks before making that call :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s an easy out. Makes a claim but can’t back it up. I haven’t seen any abuse of him by Crows fans but there’s been plenty of abuse of him on your own board. Melbourne posters are such hypocrites.
It has little to do with me being Melbourne and you being Adelaide.

The guy has come out and said that the comments he is receiving are hurting his mental state, and you're more interested in effectively calling him a sook whilst also saying "I don't care, Doedee is better".

If you think Doedee is better, good for you! Why not keep your beak out and not write stuff like "kleenex tissue generation"?

It has little to do with me being Melbourne and you being Adelaide.

The guy has come out and said that the comments he is receiving are hurting his mental state, and you're more interested in effectively calling him a sook whilst also saying "I don't care, Doedee is better".

If you think Doedee is better, good for you! Why not keep your beak out and not write stuff like "kleenex tissue generation"?

Should I post some of the comments made on the Melboure board about him? Geez that’d be awkward for Melbourne posters in this thread.....

Should I post some of the comments made on the Melboure board about him? Geez that’d be awkward for Melbourne posters in this thread.....
Go ahead. Its pretty poor form for anyone to pot the guy after he came out and admitted he was struggling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back