General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty crap that the AFL has us playing on Sunday the week before we go to Alice Springs, but Adelaide plays on Friday night. Yeah, I know, no excuses and all that, but that's gotta be a 5-10% advantage, surely.
Also 6 day break coming back from the NT against the dogs on an 8 day break

Obsessing over food isn't healthy? Surely your taking the piss mate. I put on about 10 kilos over winter and I found it hard to get rid of it with exercise only. Took a change in diet to start seeing some results.

Your 3rd point is just stupid.

The easiest calories you burn are the ones you don’t eat/drink!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to clarify to those that haven’t spent time in central Australia, it is only humid and sticky for a couple weeks a year, in November. The rest of the year is at least 18° and sub 10% humidity. Literally perfect footy conditions. And about as long a plane trip as to Brisbane.

Edit: I mean obvs games in Melbourne are lovely n all but Alice should be no more energy sapping than a mid April afternoon at the G.

Just to clarify to those that haven’t spent time in central Australia, it is only humid and sticky for a couple weeks a year, in November. The rest of the year is at least 18° and sub 10% humidity. Literally perfect footy conditions. And about as long a plane trip as to Brisbane.

Edit: I mean obvs games in Melbourne are lovely n all but Alice should be no more energy sapping than a mid April afternoon at the G.
Forecast for 27... bit hotter than Melbourne was today lol

Turns out the royal blue is sold out in almost all sizes. Anyone with experience have any idea if they ever restock popular items? I want my Guernsey nowwwww.

Turns out the royal blue is sold out in almost all sizes. Anyone with experience have any idea if they ever restock popular items? I want my Guernsey nowwwww.
I've got no doubt that they will restock the Royal Blue ... particularly if its sold out already. I'd be interested to know if the first ones had a heat pressed Zurich sponsor badge, or a sublimated one ... and likewise what it is if/when its restocked.

Might grab a royal blue #13...definitely went too early on my (now signed) number 4 and number 12 jumpers in 2014 D: Just watch Viney never recover from his foot injury to invalidate my number 7 jumper too

Currently sitting 1st for points for. Only 3 teams averaging over 100 a game. us, West Coast and Richmond.

Have had the 9th least points against.

Currently sitting 1st for points for. Only 3 teams averaging over 100 a game. us, West Coast and Richmond.

Have had the 9th least points against.
Booting scores against bottom 4 sides will do that. You can tell our ladder position is deceitful bc as it stands the Richmond loss is an 8 point game lol

Booting scores against bottom 4 sides will do that. You can tell our ladder position is deceitful bc as it stands the Richmond loss is an 8 point game lol

Ill take that over losing to bottom 4 sides any day :p

Ill take that over losing to bottom 4 sides any day :p
True. We lost 5 games to 12-15 last year (lost at least once to each of them). 3 wins would have put us 5th by percentage. Decent margins would have put us 4th. I do wish we’d at least won R1 v Geelong tho, it’s the real sour point of our season so far

True. We lost 5 games to 12-15 last year (lost at least once to each of them). 3 wins would have put us 5th by percentage. Decent margins would have put us 4th. I do wish we’d at least won R1 v Geelong tho, it’s the real sour point of our season so far

Yep disappointing! Need to claim an unexpected scalp to make up for it I think. This week against Adelaide would be a good start. If we can win one of the Adelaide games and finish the job next time we play Geelong we really should be in a good spot come finals time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back