Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Mark Thompson

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll disagree there Pluggs.
Bloody hard to develop when you're worried about disposal before even getting the ball. Poor development holding him and others back imo.

But unless you see training sessions inside and outside you are guessing. And how do you know that he is worried about disposal before he gets the ball. Why do some develop and some don't. Why did Billings develop every year at the club until now? It just doesn't make sense to me. What I can see though is confidence. That's easy to see when guys like Membery cant kick now.

Who said they necessarily have to lose?

I said they HAVE lost.

Those two kids are nothing on Carlisle and Gresh.

Morgan and Bird lol, and people cried about our # 26 in Long.

We pantsed them.

I know we cant have a win because it doesnt fit the meme, but reality is we nailed it and Essendon blew it.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well if they become guns it's off set that, I would say Carlisle now is a gun. Gresham is back to a C grader and probably worse than Parish this year. All three probably need to be assessed in a few years when the become established....if hey become established. That is so juvenile and silly, it's like a toddler that won a tug of war bragging about being the world's strongest man. We are s**t at most trades and get one right and start marching around like kings. I would hope we would get 80% of our trades and draft picks right, we are lucky to get 10% right.

Well if they become guns it's off set that, I would say Carlisle now is a gun. Gresham is back to a C grader and probably worse than Parish this year. All three probably need to be assessed in a few years when the become established....if hey become established. That is so juvenile and silly, it's like a toddler that won a tug of war bragging about being the world's strongest man. We are s**t at most trades and get one right and start marching around like kings. I would hope we would get 80% of our trades and draft picks right, we are lucky to get 10% right.

Carlisle is far better than them all therefore we win the trade. Gresham is an obvious talent that has had a poor two months (only) but looks like being a star. Neckbeard is the worst footballer I’ve seen play the game since that Wulf campaigner.

Carlisle is far better than them all therefore we win the trade. Gresham is an obvious talent that has had a poor two months (only) but looks like being a star. Neckbeard is the worst footballer I’ve seen play the game since that Wulf campaigner.

Don't know if you are serious but you can't judge a guy who is mid career against a bunch of kids. I doubt Essendon are too unhappy with Parish and they still think Necky will be gun.

Don't know if you are serious but you can't judge a guy who is mid career against a bunch of kids. I doubt Essendon are too unhappy with Parish and they still think Necky will be gun.

Parish will be okay however he’s been dropped to the reserves. He wasn’t part of the deal anyway. Ess took him with their first pick not ours. Gresh looks far better than Neckbeard at the minute but happy that give him a bit more time. Carlisle vs Bird is a no brainer & Morgan has been delisted. We are so far ahead of that trade it’s not funny. About time we got a win cos we seem to be on the s**t end of most.

Have to say that this board has been a bit of a let down today, compared to yesterday.

There were some early signs of hysteria which was pleasing. However our consistency wasn't there for the full four quarters.

Stavro was a real positive because he kept presenting and Gringo did a good job on the intercept.

Obviously we need to go away, review the day then get to work on the track with some simulated insults and melts.

But unless you see training sessions inside and outside you are guessing. And how do you know that he is worried about disposal before he gets the ball. Why do some develop and some don't. Why did Billings develop every year at the club until now? It just doesn't make sense to me. What I can see though is confidence. That's easy to see when guys like Membery cant kick now.
I did say imo and stand by it. His body language and facial expressions says a lot about where he's at. Looks a beaten man atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to be giving Neck beard and Parish a lot of grace for their poor performances and lack of development.
It would be nice if maybe once you could extend the same courtesy to our players.

Finnis's comments point to what I highlighted in the trade and draft thread last year stating expectations needed to be reset and a mini build of sorts needing to occur. not so much trading out what we have but accepting we need to hit the draft more. i forget what date i suggested but it could have been 2022. i got flamed and laughed at.

Finnis comes out today and says they're looking at the longer term strategy. Everything is pointing to a rebuild of the footy dept. Sack richo. Bring in a new coach, appointed by the Lethlean (current footy boss), communicate to members we are 24 months away from finals (2020). top 4 by 2022. Flag by 2024.

You seem to be giving Neck beard and Parish a lot of grace for their poor performances and lack of development.
It would be nice if maybe once you could extend the same courtesy to our players.

I'm the first to love our players when they perform, I haven't had much chance this year, We are not getting any one but Webster, Stuv and Carlisle playing anything like good footy.

Finnis's comments point to what I highlighted in the trade and draft thread last year stating expectations needed to be reset and a mini build of sorts needing to occur. not so much trading out what we have but accepting we need to hit the draft more. i forget what date i suggested but it could have been 2022. i got flamed and laughed at.

Finnis comes out today and says they're looking at the longer term strategy. Everything is pointing to a rebuild of the footy dept. Sack richo. Bring in a new coach, appointed by the Lethlean (current footy boss), communicate to members we are 24 months away from finals (2020). top 4 by 2022. Flag by 2024.

Well let’s face it if they said they were going to re sign richo for another 3 years you would find a way to say that means richo is going to be sacked.

By the way you get plenty right. Maybe you should join the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you said it was the development...

If you're not developing well enough, you need more shots from the draft.

I thought you said you were intelligent..

And if you can’t develop it wouldn’t matter how many shots you had. Unfortunately none of us are close enough to know if we can or can’t develop.

Within any development program there's going to be players who respond to become better players and some who don't. It is the net result of the program which will determine whether it is successful or not.

It is fairly clear the net product of our development program is very poor which raises serious questions about the coaching staff. That should be obvious.

My question is whether this is purely a matter of total funds spent - in which case we will never compete effectively with the bigger clubs.

Within any development program there's going to be players who respond to become better players and some who don't. It is the net result of the program which will determine whether it is successful or not.

It is fairly clear the net product of our development program is very poor which raises serious questions about the coaching staff. That should be obvious.

My question is whether this is purely a matter of total funds spent - in which case we will never compete effectively with the bigger clubs.

But how can you be sure it’s not the drafting that is the problem. Weren’t we told richo was a great developer at port Adelaide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back