Official Match Thread S25 Second Elimination Final: Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the book of:

* England World Cup victories,
* Great American lovers, or
* Season 25 Furies finals triumphs?

20zsft.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a dream last night - it's around 15 minutes before Sunday's final, and ant555 announces, "Gather around everyone - I have something to say." So the Swamprats come together to hear what their 5 time premiership superstar has to say to them.

He continues, "We're about to embark on a finals campaign, and I want to congratulate each and every one of you for getting us this far. But I've been here so many times before, and we're only playing the Furies this week - I firmly believe that I can take on these bums all by myself. So why don't you guys just go back to the hotel, and leave it to me to see us home?" The team pledges its faith in the great man, and leaves the ground. Soon there's a gasp from the fanatical home crowd, as they come to the realisation that it's the Furies v ant555.

That night, ant555 returns to the hotel - the team, bracing for bad news, remain silent as he enters the room. Finally, Ant Bear plucks up the courage to ask, "So - how did we go?" Unenthusiastically, ant555 replies, "Yeah, I won by a point." The room erupts in celebration. But then Dingster says, "So what's wrong?"

Ant555 tells his story, "I started like a house on fire, kicking the first 6 goals of the game." Several team reply in unison, "WOW!!!!!" Then ShaunDuggan asks, "So what happened after that?" Shaking his head, ant555 says, "28 minutes into the first quarter, I twisted my ankle, and took no further part in the game." :)

Had a dream last night - it's around 15 minutes before Sunday's final, and ant555 announces, "Gather around everyone - I have something to say." So the Swamprats come together to hear what their 5 time premiership superstar has to say to them.

He continues, "We're about to embark on a finals campaign, and I want to congratulate each and every one of you for getting us this far. But I've been here so many times before, and we're only playing the Furies this week - I firmly believe that I can take on these bums all by myself. So why don't you guys just go back to the hotel, and leave it to me to see us home?" The team pledges its faith in the great man, and leaves the ground. Soon there's a gasp from the fanatical home crowd, as they come to the realisation that it's the Furies v ant555.

That night, ant555 returns to the hotel - the team, bracing for bad news, remain silent as he enters the room. Finally, Ant Bear plucks up the courage to ask, "So - how did we go?" Unenthusiastically, ant555 replies, "Yeah, I won by a point." The room erupts in celebration. But then Dingster says, "So what's wrong?"

Ant555 tells his story, "I started like a house on fire, kicking the first 6 goals of the game." Several team reply in unison, "WOW!!!!!" Then ShaunDuggan asks, "So what happened after that?" Shaking his head, ant555 says, "28 minutes into the first quarter, I twisted my ankle, and took no further part in the game." :)

Don't drink west end, that s**t *s your brain up

I feel bad for you if you had a dream about the SFA :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back