Footy feuds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Chappell v Ian Botham
Warne v S Waugh
Jealousy reigns supreme there.

I loved SWaugh's response to Warnie's pathetic comments about his captaincy and popularity, after most of the team came out in support of Waugh, most vocally Hayden and Langer-

"No comment. Let Shane dig a deeper hole."

Warne v S Waugh

I loved SWaugh's response to Warnie's pathetic comments about his captaincy and popularity, after most of the team came out in support of Waugh, most vocally Hayden and Langer-

Definitely.

Warnie had the makings of a decent captain, but there’s only one S Waugh.

Warne v S Waugh

"Hayden and Langer"

* I miss these guys. You just knew that you had a good shot to reach 0/100 with them opening.

Watching Footy Classified, you can tell Chris Judd has absolutely no respect for Craig Hutchison, and it's brilliant. Throws some pretty snide comments at him at times and calls him out for every single stupid call he makes, holding him to them for weeks.

Dont think any ex players have respect for him.

I remember when the Duck was on Footy Classified. Was talking about the ground at the SCG being a bit soft underfoot. Hutchinson said something along the lines of "that's a bit silly, how would you know thats true". Carey responded "well unlike you I actually played there". Was basically a STFU know nothing flog. Was beautiful

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quartermain was right though, Croad never played another game
Yeah Dunstall came across as a ******* w***er there. Don’t think Quarters did anything wrong until he started squealing about the rice like a four year old on air. Be professional enough to wait until you’re off ffs

Yeah, it happened in 2010, when speculation was that Gary Ablett jr was a free agent at the end of the year, and was rumored to be going to Gold Coast.

For some reason (maybe it was the drugs he was using) Bomber stuck his two cents in, and seemed obsessed with Ablett's plans for 2011, rather than Geelong's plans for 2010 (you know, the team he gets paid to coach).

Bomber, who normally shirked the media, went on radio shows and press conferences, making veiled references to the situation, and starting preaching about the importance of loyalty.

He refused to acknowledge Ablett as best-on-ground in a 40 possession game against Carlton, when blind Freddy could see that Gazza was BOG that day. Pettiness knows no bounds.

It was even more ridiculous because Bomber, who preached loyalty, then took phone calls from Essendon, and left to join them while still under contract with Geelong. At least Junior was out of contract when he left us.

There were stories that the two reconciled at the funeral of Bob Davis, but then, you keep your animosity to one side when it is a funeral, but I think the tension still exists today.

Pretty sure Junior wouldn't have been too happy with Bombers extracurricular activities either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back