How's Alan Richardson working out for you Aints

Remove this Banner Ad

ITT Freo supporters trying to save face after making fools of themselves when they thought we would lose today.

You're right the difference between 16th and 12th and 3.5 wins is super appealing

**** even Alan Richardson could take that freo list to finals and he's pretty much a mini bus

Billings BOG ?
Exactly. He gets 53 touches and they bring him straight back in even though that sanecteam manages 0 goals the following week. He better show some consistency.

So good to see the ainters up and about after a phenomenal come from behind win against a legit powerhouse

Let them enjoy their moment in the sun

Well unlike Freo we didn't have the luxury of playing a Gold Coast home game at our home ground which made it a lot tougher, we were also 2 men down.

Exactly. He gets 53 touches and they bring him straight back in even though that sanecteam manages 0 goals the following week. He better show some consistency.

He looked a lot better against Gold Coast but he needs to play well against stronger opposition before I start talking him up again.

Well unlike Freo we didn't have the luxury of playing a Gold Coast home game at our home ground which made it a lot tougher, we were also 2 men down.

He looked a lot better against Gold Coast but he needs to play well against stronger opposition before I start talking him up again.

Spare him, Plug. Spare him.

Well West coast beat Carlton at the MCG by only 10 points and the eagles think tat they are a bad a**. You don't don't see me act tough like tough man tony abbott after freos 1st half vs Carlton;)

how in the hell did you manage to weave a combination of wce and abbott into that... bizarre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted your mob to finish below carlton;)

old mate puffer fish, quoting me on your main board :tearsofjoy: well now i know some of the posts that were happening from my GC post hahaha, my god they're all a bit soft on your board.

side note: wtf is with people lining up Meima and giving him one. he's a very loyal freo supporter and genuinely nice bloke.

old mate puffer fish, quoting me on your main board :tearsofjoy: well now i know some of the posts that were happening from my GC post hahaha, my god they're all a bit soft on your board.

side note: wtf is with people lining up Meima and giving him one. he's a very loyal freo supporter and genuinely nice bloke.
I like Meima.

The s**t he copped on our board was shameful.

i liked him too, i assume english wasn't his first language, so for to be reading and writing the way he was pretty impressive. genuine good bloke
A Freo poster I work with met him at a Freo training session.

English isn't his first language and was a genuine fan. Lived Freo.

Cyber bullys will bully.

What bullying? I thought he was alright. And he's free to support whoever he wants.
He copped a lot of unwarranted s**t.

If I wasn't board banned, I'd dig it up.

What bullying? I thought he was alright. And he's free to support whoever he wants.

Well I hope it wasn't as bad as Bushie copping a "I'll smash you with a brick!" :eek:
Bushie? Now we are going back many years. I still remember the glorious years of 2008 and 2009 of that flog fighting the good fight against the eagles flogs on Bay 13. Good times despite both WA teams were garbage. Plus the WA poo fight threads were tolerable compared to the SA counterparts at the time.:)

He went all tough man tony Abbott on All the eagles flogs on here not one eagles flog had the spine the, balls/ovaries or the will to take on Bushie in a Verbal war. He hurled abuse towards eagles on a daily basis on bay 13 :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back