Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rolleyes:

Llorente is a decent player who’s had a good career. Just a very bad fit for us.
The level of signings you think we’ll make are duds. Pull yourself together
Llorente is a header merchant who is at the end of his career coming to a side who don't float the ball into the box. There's no shame in signing Grealish, Shaqiri & Jay Rodriguez they're all probably more hyped than Alli, Trippier, Davies, Dier etc. were

I wouldn’t mind Grealish. No objection to him other than apparently his heart is really with Villa. He doesn’t really want to play for anyone else by all accounts

I wouldn’t mind Grealish. No objection to him other than apparently his heart is really with Villa. He doesn’t really want to play for anyone else by all accounts
Really? Didn't think that sort of Le Tissier loyalty could survive in modern football. Our coaching staff could make him quite the player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Llorente is a header merchant who is at the end of his career coming to a side who don't float the ball into the box. There's no shame in signing Grealish, Shaqiri & Jay Rodriguez they're all probably more hyped than Alli, Trippier, Davies, Dier etc. were
There is a problem.

JayRod isn’t good enough for us.
Shaqiri is a lazy s**t that would be chewed up and spat out by Poch.
Grealish will be too expensive to buy as they’ll seek £40m for a championship player

There is a problem.

JayRod isn’t good enough for us.
Shaqiri is a lazy s**t that would be chewed up and spat out by Poch.
Grealish will be too expensive to buy as they’ll seek £40m for a championship player
Ben Davies & Trippier were at about JayRod's level.
Shaqiri actually isn't that lazy. He puts in as much as nearly all our AMs without the ball currently. Don't be a fattist
I think Levy will get the price down to around the 25m mark

Really? Didn't think that sort of Le Tissier loyalty could survive in modern football. Our coaching staff could make him quite the player
Surely he will be advised to move especially with Villa’s financial problems. But yeah he’s a proper Villa fan more so than your average football player

Ben Davies & Trippier were at about JayRod's level.
Shaqiri actually isn't that lazy. He puts in as much as nearly all our AMs without the ball currently. Don't be a fattist
I think Levy will get the price down to around the 25m mark
Don’t agree with a word of this.
You’re dead wrong on Shaqiri, awful potential signing

Don’t agree with a word of this.
You’re dead wrong on Shaqiri, awful potential signing
You don't think guys like Dier, Davies, Trippier, Dele Alli have all exceeded expectations or prior performance since joining us? JayRod under Poch has 15 league goals to his name previously, not saying he'd go back to that level but a solid 6-9 goal season in the league from him would be about 5-8 goals more than a Janssen/Llorente.

Shaqiri could be our vdv. Everyone thought he was crap and too lazy to do anything and stupidly AVB turfed him

You don't think guys like Dier, Davies, Trippier, Dele Alli have all exceeded expectations or prior performance since joining us? JayRod under Poch has 15 league goals to his name previously, not saying he'd go back to that level but a solid 6-9 goal season in the league from him would be about 5-8 goals more than a Janssen/Llorente.

Shaqiri could be our vdv. Everyone thought he was crap and too lazy to do anything and stupidly AVB turfed him
You rate Shaqiri? I don’t at all. Where Grealish would be a great signing for depth I don’t see what Shaqiri would offer us. Reckon he’s a bit of a diva behind the scenes too

You rate Shaqiri? I don’t at all. Where Grealish would be a great signing for depth I don’t see what Shaqiri would offer us. Reckon he’s a bit of a diva behind the scenes too
In this day and age I think he'd be a free hit for 10-15m. At worst he is a Sissoko signing at 1/3 of the price. Would prefer others like Fekir or Gotze but I'd rather him than nothing at all

Dude he has 246 appearances for Burnley, Soton and WBA. 64 goals. PASS.
If we are keen on a cheap signing as back up just get Bas Dost, just ripped up his contract so would be on a free and has banged in 61 goals in 61 league games the last two seasons for Sporting.

Flat out no for Shaqiri. Not sure why you’d want him

Dude he has 246 appearances for Burnley, Soton and WBA. 64 goals. PASS.
If we are keen on a cheap signing as back up just get Bas Dost, just ripped up his contract so would be on a free and has banged in 61 goals in 61 league games the last two seasons for Sporting.

Flat out no for Shaqiri. Not sure why you’d want him
Bas Dost is another Janssen waiting to happen if he came to us. Can't play with Kane or out wide.

I don't care what JayRod has done outside of his Poch years. That's using stats to suit your POV. Pre-Poch he wasn't great admittedly but 15 goals under him and then 7 goals at a basketcase last year. We don't need JayRod to score 10+ goals that's the job of Dele, Son, Eriksen and Kane but we need another player in the 5-8 goal range. At the moment we are hopeful Lucas is 1 in that range, Lamela most definitely isn't & neither is Sissoko

Bas Dost is another Janssen waiting to happen if he came to us. Can't play with Kane or out wide.

I don't care what JayRod has done outside of his Poch years. That's using stats to suit your POV. Pre-Poch he wasn't great admittedly but 15 goals under him and then 7 goals at a basketcase last year. We don't need JayRod to score 10+ goals that's the job of Dele, Son, Eriksen and Kane but we need another player in the 5-8 goal range. At the moment we are hopeful Lucas is 1 in that range, Lamela most definitely isn't & neither is Sissoko

He’s a dud.

The only WF/W we should target is Martial, failing that a back up striker is prudent but doesn’t need to play alongside Kane. We need someone for when he is out not to be next to him. That’s what Dele, Christian, Moura and Son are for.

Much better punt for free than Jay bloody Rodriguez.

He’s a dud.

The only WF/W we should target is Martial, failing that a back up striker is prudent but doesn’t need to play alongside Kane. We need someone for when he is out not to be next to him. That’s what Dele, Christian, Moura and Son are for.

Much better punt for free than Jay bloody Rodriguez.
lol we've gone down the backup ST path twice now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back