RB: Trippier, Aurier, KWP
CB: Vertonghen, Sanchez, Toby, De Ligt, Foyth, Dier, Carter-Vickers
LB: Davies, Rose, KWP

DM: Dier, Wanyama, Foyth
CM: Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Winks, Sissoko, Onomah, X
AM: Eriksen, Dele, Lamela, Y

W: Son, Martial, Lucas, Y, Sissoko
ST: Kane, Martial, Son, Lucas, Llorente

The above is assuming we don't sell Dembele (see option Z*) if we were to sell him.

CB: do whatever we can to get De Ligt. Our 3 under 21 CBs learning of Vertonghen are probably up there in the top 5-10 in the world for their age group. Could be a back 3 for years to come! Would rather not lose Toby but it's a done deal. Also I'd like to see Carter-Vickers get a go over pre-season and be our 5th choice CB, doesn't sound like a spot that would get many games but we really should look to the 3421 a bit more with that depth.

CM option X: just a young guy from somewhere around Europe in that 10-20m price range who we aren't really relying on right away. Someone like Amadou Haidara from RB Salzburg. This transfer funds itself with Sissoko being shipped off.

CM option Z: if Dembele goes we need to sign a gun CM who can hit the ground running. Kovacic of Real Madrid or Morgan Sanson of Mairselle are two that come to find. Wouldn't mind Lemina from Southampton either.

AM/W/ST option Y: the ideal signing here is obviously Bale but that isn't happening. Martial is the clear next standout and I think he is a must sign like De Ligt. On top of that we also should be bringing in someone to ease the burden from Eriksen. So far the only names being linked are Shaqiri and Grealish. If it's between those two it's Shaqiri but I'd rather it be someone better but at the same time I'd rather either of them than nobody at all. As useless as Sissoko has been for the majority of his time he has also been useful occasionally as well which is more than not having anyone of that level could provide (GKN, N'Jie, Onomah 12 months ago) so whilst these two aren't great they're better than nothing.
Nice post.

I wouldn’t mind Grealish - as long as he’s over his maturity problems and London could bring out the worst in him. He’s really coming on as a player though but does need to score more goals. Reckon Poch would work wonders on him.

I just think we need a big buzz worthy signing - I suppose Martial would be that man although he was underwhelming at United last season but we’ll put that down to Mou. Think Dembele is gawn and expect Toby will go too. Get rid of Lamela, Sissoko and Llorente also. Try and keep Rose - let’s see how he goes in the WC

Spurs 18/19 depth chart

GK: Lloris, Vorm, Gazzainiga
RB: Trippier, Aurier, KWP
CB: Vertonghen, Sanchez, Toby, De Ligt, Foyth, Dier, Carter-Vickers
LB: Davies, Rose, KWP

DM: Dier, Wanyama, Foyth
CM: Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Winks, Sissoko, Onomah, X
AM: Eriksen, Dele, Lamela, Y

W: Son, Martial, Lucas, Y, Sissoko
ST: Kane, Martial, Son, Lucas, Llorente

The above is assuming we don't sell Dembele (see option Z*) if we were to sell him.

CB: do whatever we can to get De Ligt. Our 3 under 21 CBs learning of Vertonghen are probably up there in the top 5-10 in the world for their age group. Could be a back 3 for years to come! Would rather not lose Toby but it's a done deal. Also I'd like to see Carter-Vickers get a go over pre-season and be our 5th choice CB, doesn't sound like a spot that would get many games but we really should look to the 3421 a bit more with that depth.

CM option X: just a young guy from somewhere around Europe in that 10-20m price range who we aren't really relying on right away. Someone like Amadou Haidara from RB Salzburg. This transfer funds itself with Sissoko being shipped off.

CM option Z: if Dembele goes we need to sign a gun CM who can hit the ground running. Kovacic of Real Madrid or Morgan Sanson of Mairselle are two that come to find. Wouldn't mind Lemina from Southampton either.

AM/W/ST option Y: the ideal signing here is obviously Bale but that isn't happening. Martial is the clear next standout and I think he is a must sign like De Ligt. On top of that we also should be bringing in someone to ease the burden from Eriksen. So far the only names being linked are Shaqiri and Grealish. If it's between those two it's Shaqiri but I'd rather it be someone better but at the same time I'd rather either of them than nobody at all. As useless as Sissoko has been for the majority of his time he has also been useful occasionally as well which is more than not having anyone of that level could provide (GKN, N'Jie, Onomah 12 months ago) so whilst these two aren't great they're better than nothing.
Nice post.

I wouldn’t mind Grealish - as long as he’s over his maturity problems and London could bring out the worst in him. He’s really coming on as a player though but does need to score more goals. Reckon Poch would work wonders on him.

I just think we need a big buzz worthy signing - I suppose Martial would be that man although he was underwhelming at United last season but we’ll put that down to Mou. Think Dembele is gawn and expect Toby will go too. Get rid of Lamela, Sissoko and Llorente also. Try and keep Rose - let’s see how he goes in the WC
No to Grealish and Shaqiri for me. Neither are the level of player we should be after.
I'd keep Lamela unless a top quality replacement came in.

Grealish had a much better season than Onomah who the club was happy with. If they get a good price it might be worth it. Wouldn't bid over 25m for him

De Ligt is a shame. Doubt we get Lascelles

Dfow6t3XUAAnYiN.jpg:large

Apparently it looks like Fulham will be switched to Craven Cottage and Liverpool will be at Wembley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if they're hellbent on it being Martial then it does, besides we don't need a winger desperately as we only just bought one in January.
Quite keen to see how Moura goes with a full pre-season.

More a striker who can also play out wide like Martial & Jay Rodriguez. Why does Martial rely on Dembele/Toby?
If we sign Rodriguez I will spew. Not good enough.
Well Martial will only move to us if we give them Alderweireld, our CM signings will depend on whether or not we sell Dembele.
Quite keen to see how Moura goes with a full pre-season.
You and me both. Keen to try 4-3-3 but doubt we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back