Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 England players, 3 Belgians and Frenchman in the SF’s.
Son off to the Asian games.

All won’t be at preseason given they’ll get mandatory breaks.
34 days until deadline and no player in so would have to assimilate to Poch football.

4 of our first 6 away from home.
Good chance we’re slow out of the blocks this season

5 England players, 3 Belgians and Frenchman in the SF’s.
Son off to the Asian games.

All won’t be at preseason given they’ll get mandatory breaks.
34 days until deadline and no player in so would have to assimilate to Poch football.

4 of our first 6 away from home.
Good chance we’re slow out of the blocks this season
That’s the most JDesque post ever! Interesting how we’ll manage this though. I’m not going to be overly concerned with it

Didn’t know about Gilzean. RIP indeed

That’s the most JDesque post ever! Interesting how we’ll manage this though. I’m not going to be overly concerned with it

Didn’t know about Gilzean. RIP indeed
Just facts mate. We start on 11/8 and by being in the WC SF/F our players aren't allowed at the club now until the 6/8.
Some will play the Newcastle game though.

Just think we'll start slow, Poch pined for early signing back in May... They haven't arrived yet preseason will start any day now and our first pre-season game is 16 days away.

I think it'll be the lack of home games that does it. A couple of early draws and a tough trip to old toilet.

Woe is me!

Bloody hell least wait until the season starts before you get all depressed

On the flip side, how much confidence will this give our English players, particularly if they go on and break their trophy hoodoo. Not going to apply to Belgium really because I expect only Verts will be left in the squad.

Think positively!

You are being negative. If JD had posted that you’d have called him out. Don’t deny it.

What’s with all the abuse? I’m only saying. It may turn out to be the way you say, but it is just as likely that it won’t. You’re obviously in a s**t mood so I’m gonna leave it at that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m loving this World Cup. All the Tottenham players stepping up makes me wonder how the * we haven’t won the league yet

I’m loving this World Cup. All the Tottenham players stepping up makes me wonder how the **** we haven’t won the league yet
The Belgium game might explain it a bit. All three of our lads have been ordinary especially Dembele. He just doesn't have the body to cope with athletic midfields

Vertonghen out of position has been ok. Toby not so
Reckon Verts is a shout for a place in the team of the tournament. Can’t think of many obvious others ahead of him. Toby not been great, but certainly decent.

Trippier s almost a lock for the right back position. Not sure about Kane at CF but I reckon the golden boot is his now. Lloris definitely a shout for the best keeper - Pickford might edge that though. You could be looking at three spurs players minimum ending up in the best 11 for mine

Reckon Verts is a shout for a place in the team of the tournament. Can’t think of many obvious others ahead of him. Toby not been great, but certainly decent.

Trippier s almost a lock for the right back position. Not sure about Kane at CF but I reckon the golden boot is his now. Lloris definitely a shout for the best keeper - Pickford might edge that though. You could be looking at three spurs players minimum ending up in the best 11 for mine
These two froggie cbs might edge Jan

An England win and a spurs captain wins the World Cup.

Alright lads, so the WC is nearly over now and it’s back to the serious stuff. I hope our boys aren’t going to be hungover from what is, for me, ultimately a bit of a choke. Tottenham players were a big part of this England squad and once again they’ve blown it when a chance to finally do something tangible presented itself.

And still no signings. Our rivals are all now making or have made moves in the transfer market. I’m not in full frustration mode yet but concerns are now starting to creep in - we’ve seen this all too many times before after all. The annoying thing is they said they wanted to complete business early this time so wtf is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back