AFL Toast WIN against West Coast! - Rd 14 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

33 free kicks to them mate, 33.
What was really impressive was that in the third qtr the umpires completely applied an effective forward press locking the ball inside the Eagles half of the field and yet Essendon repelled every attack and only gave up one goal.

Umpires doing their best to bring back the West Coast web. Suck it!!!

Well done Dons.

Nah man, you deserve to be called out. There's a different between a tip, and consistently and publicly denigrating the club every single week without fail.

You think you can revel in being "right" and mercilessly crap on everyone everything after a loss and yet if we win, you pretend you wanted it all along you're so happy and therefore you're exempt from criticism because it was "just a tip". Yeah nah, it's not just a tip when you never, ever actually back a win.

Look, I get it. You're an emotional Ming vase. Trying to protect your own fragile psyche by assuming the worst. But that doesn't make you exempt from criticism when you every single week without fail claim the sky is falling and laughable you think it should. It's pathetic frankly
Ease up man.

You know how much an Essendon win hurts Macca. Don’t have to sink the boots in when he is already feeling s**t enough.

Ease up man.

You know how much an Essendon win hurts Macca. Don’t have to sink the boots in when he is already feeling s**t enough.
Anyone can predict the worst and feel validated when it happens; yet claim they're stoked when it doesn't.

It's gutless. Pure cowardice

How was that Mckernan mark not a mark?

Silence was awesome there. Everyone was excellent.

Devon looks incredibly aore but his performance is excellent. Hes the best genuine half forward in the gane and should be AA in that position for me.

Langford Very good
Guelfi best performance for club
Tippa brilliant
Mckernan very good at getting ball to ground vs mcgovern and hurn and there blocks to mark
Saad awssome his last 6 wks have been AA small def stuff almost
TBC Brilliant early slowed a little but never seen anyone limit nicnats impact as much as him
Redman very good again

How was that Mckernan mark not a mark?

Silence was awesome there. Everyone was excellent.

Devon looks incredibly aore but his performance is excellent. Hes the best genuine half forward in the gane and should be AA in that position for me.

Langford Very good
Guelfi best performance for club
Tippa brilliant
Mckernan very good at getting ball to ground vs mcgovern and hurn and there blocks to mark
Saad awssome his last 6 wks have been AA small def stuff almost
TBC Brilliant early slowed a little but never seen anyone limit nicnats impact as much as him
Redman very good again
Even schofield thought it was a mark

You can all thank me..refuse to go to the game as I’m a jinx last 10 years.

Every time I stay home we win at Subiaco/Optus.

A fantastic win for the boys.

They’ll enjoy the weekend in the sun here even more. They deserve it.
No more games for you, cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the sheppard's to springboard our halfbacks. Loved the focus of lowering our eyes inside F50. This game plan has worked 2x each against WCE and Port now in consecutive seasons. I also feel like the team now knows how to use Saad now.

Loved the sheppard's to springboard our halfbacks. Loved the focus of lowering our eyes inside F50. This game plan has worked 2x each against WCE and Port now in consecutive seasons. I also feel like the team now knows how to use Saad now.
Add the Geelong country games too.

Add the Geelong country games too.
Yeah but thought the gameplan was different vs Geelong. There was a distinct focus on lowering eyes and not bomb long. To be honest this was the closest I've seen Essendon play like the Esswndon 2000. I feel Myers is a place holder for our next recruit and Redman will take Goddards spot and likewise Long for Green.
How good is Belly! He is playing like a superstar!

Yeah but thought the gameplan was different vs Geelong. There was a distinct focus on lowering eyes and not bomb long. To be honest this was the closest I've seen Essendon play like the Esswndon 2000. I feel Myers is a place holder for our next recruit and Redman will take Goddards spot and likewise Long for Green.
How good is Belly! He is playing like a superstar!
I see what you mean there.
I just went mostly off the attack hard in the first half then defend more so in the 2nd half kind of followed suit with those games.
Im oftern very harsh on Myers but he has been servicable, Id like to consider him depth next year.
Long in for green or.. almost anyone else..
In such a dominant game to get 4 possessions is deplorable..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back