Autopsy Liked, Learnt, Hated - Rd 19, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked - Ablett - another 3 votes.
Learnt - Ablett - has learned to adapt his game to suit the cats. His use of handball was some of the best I have ever seen. Works brilliantly with the class players such as Danger and Menzel.
Hated - Timing of the Ballarat game. Earlier start and it will be fine.

Liked : Gazza's return to form, nothing wrong with his uncanny periphery vision, Hawkins follows it up again. Cats in "NAVY" shorts!! Actually happy they are playing Richmond this week, it will sort them out and give them something to really strive for...I've tipped the Cats more out of hope than any real common sense, but unless they give the Tigers a good close game then September is a waste of time!

Learned: Sell outs mean jack, i had a family of Tigers supporters (members) talking to me on Saturday and they couldn't get within cooee of the game, so they left and vented on me! What gives? Sell out my hind quarter. It was the 3rd biggest attendance of the year on a perfect Saturday afternoon! Why couldn't this family of members get seats ?
Sydney are done like a dinner, won't win another game this year! The Eagles without Nic Nat are doomed, they are a good chance to lose their final three games IMO! Top 2? They might end up 4th and play Richmond at the G in the first final.! Avoid the Tigers first up at all costs.
Any team from 5th to 8th could play off against the Tigers in the Grand Final. It will take an almighty stuff up for the Tigers to bugger this Premiership up.

Hated: Bulldogs and Freo were utter rubbish...Tom Stewart injury.

What was the MCC attendence like?

88k. Less than round 1 against Carlton and the Anzac day game...

MCC not MCG attendance was what I was asking for.

Carlton have a decent number of MCC members, probably more than Richmond and Collingwood.

If the MCC was half full then the game could certainly have sold out to the general public and still get that sort of number.

Liked:
Coll v Rich. One of the best games ive seen in years. Was a great atmosphere too.
Ess win. Effort across the team. Been waiting 10+ years for this sort of consistency to be shown by Essendon.
Higgins' goal. genius.

Learned:
Collingwood could beat richmond with a full squad. Two teams with skill, discipline and cohesiveness.
Patience pays off. Francis, Langford and Parish in the same team :) been waiting a while

Hated:
Scharenberg injury.
More AFL stupidity. Late arvo game in Ballarat on a sunday. West Coast going to Tas.

Hated

Watching games played at dingbat venues

If I want to watch local footy I’ll drive be down the road and put my bogan Jim beam jacket on and watch

The mcg was empty yet two games played at crap grounds with no atmosphere

West coast would get 10,000 of their own fans who live in Melbourne would have attended yesterday’s game if it had been at the mcg

Dead set we have a multi million dollar industry yet we are pkaying at absolute s**t venues

Hated

Watching games played at dingbat venues

If I want to watch local footy I’ll drive be down the road and put my bogan Jim beam jacket on and watch

The mcg was empty yet two games played at crap grounds with no atmosphere

West coast would get 10,000 of their own fans who live in Melbourne would have attended yesterday’s game if it had been at the mcg

Dead set we have a multi million dollar industry yet we are pkaying at absolute s**t venues
******* West Coast supporters need to realise they have zero entitlement to tell their opposition where they should play their home games against them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Learnt: The Tigers are better than I gave them credit for, and the Suns are in absolute crisis. No Suns player barring May gives a s**t anymore.

Liked: The win. The'yre pretty rare for us at the moment, so I'll take them when we get them.

Hated: Swallows concussion. He looked awful. Was scary to watch.
It took you until Round 19 Of 2018 ...I’ll just stop there lol

Learnt: Collingwood have injuries

Liked: Ahern’s game after all the adversity he’s gone through.

Hated: How terrible bulldogs are in the second half

Liked- the pies showing some fight against the reigning premiers.

Learnt- Collingwood are going to have some awesome years ahead. Mason cox is a star and I love watching Brodie grundy. Also the flag Is Richmond's to lose.

Hated- shaz doing his knee for a 3rd time, feel for him.

They lead for about 6min, by 1 point, but it was only because of injuries that they suffered the same fate as most teams that have taken us on at the G this year :drunk:

Well it sure didn't help. Aside from their ability to deliver when challenged, the weekend's game told us nothing about Richmond, really. That's not their fault. You can only play what you're up against, but the Tigers' stocks didn't rise or fall on Saturday.

Liked- the pies showing some fight against the reigning premiers.

Learnt- Collingwood are going to have some awesome years ahead. Mason cox is a star and I love watching Brodie grundy. Also the flag Is Richmond's to lose.

Hated- shaz doing his knee for a 3rd time, feel for him.
wtf, agree on all points

like the guaranteed win escaped you twice this year against us?

you still have no rational argument, just talking pie self flagellating bulldust

Guaranteed? When ever is a win guaranteed? GC v carlton on their home deck perhaps? Certainly I have not mentioned guarantee , what is certain in both those games we were 2 down on rotation for big parts of the game.

Would've Collingwood won or Richmond lost? Speculation of course but which ever way you boil it down and dissect it there is cause for argument. There's your're guarantee.

Logic enough for you?

******* West Coast supporters need to realise they have zero entitlement to tell their opposition where they should play their home games against them.

It’s national competition worth millions

And frankly playing games in bum damn Idaho is a joke

Sorry Ballarat and tassie are a joke

I havent been sold yet. I am now.

Not sold on the reigning premiers who were sitting top of the ladder after 17 matches? It took them beating a team they’d already beaten this year by a smaller margin than the previous match to convince you?

You’re a hard sell.

^^ Tbh I still don't rate Richmond as a great side, I think the comp has been pretty weak since the year the bulldogs won it and they're just the best of a bunch of average teams. Seeing them get touched up by West coast also didn't inspire me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back