Media Sterge's Sweet F.A s**t trucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Love it Sterge. I know you know. Smart man.

The last time the Coney Island Warriors started 3-0: missed the finals series completely.

3 of the last 4 flags have been won by a club starting 3-0. Roys win, again.

Just like your face, records are meant to be Broken.

Leave Broken out of this. I don't think he wants anything to do with the Warriors.

Once again you've proven to have zero feel for this competition or anyone in it.

no_idea_no_eye_deer_t_shirt-rb8aa9e3e1beb42ffb54bea421531761c_jyr6s_307.jpg

Now now Sterge we all know the best leaders were autocrats.

Optimus Prime was a good leader, not sure about the rest of them though

The actual Qooty is such a small part of the Sweet F.A why limit s**t trucks to qooty only, this way no one knows when or for what reason they may be s**t trucked. The overwhelming feedback from my fans is in support of this.

I'm actually surprised you don't have a streak hashtag in your sig at this point
Richmond winning a Premiership has done something to you, an edgy little spring in your step…I like it.
#Sterge4Admin

Round 3

Round 3 sees our biggest collection of s**t trucks so far this season with a combined 13 people being named joint winners. So Yakker, Ant Bear, Loonerty, fitzroybowiedog, Frankston Rover, KohPhi, Hatchy1992, JoshWoodenSpoon, haydo, NaturalDisaster, Blacky, Fryer Tuck & Cloud_ congratulations on being named the Round 3 Sterge's s**t Trucks. Changing the sim program and bringing in 'gender neutral' commentary is all well and good but back flipping after 2 rounds and changing the program back alters the very integrity of the sim where a change of program is a change of fortunes for some clubs. We all know the quirks of the sim and how the program seems to favour specific clubs from season to season, but I haven't seen balls up of this scale since the AFL considered trialing new rules mid season. You have the simmers complaining about having to change programs again and to be honest boncer34 simming himself to a Deestroy had more #integrity than this decision. Don't ruin the integrity of the season just because no one really cared about your change to begin with, stick to your guns and see the season out at least.

Honourable mentions

The Baghdad Bombers - winless after 3 rounds with KohPhi ineffectual from the bench this is a team that has struggled since inspirational leader Harolad was banned, but hey at least _Cayz_ had a good game so they have that going for them. More team stuff, less individual glory needed and the captain has to lead from the front no hiding on the bench with a massive round 4 clash against the undefeated Warriors coming up.
The Coney Island Warriors - for a team that has a mocking #clichedhashtag in their team thread title they sure love to get out the aforementioned #clichedhashtags as soon as they win more than 1 game, and with a 3 game #streak going on the league best be prepared for an onslaught of hashtags until it ends. Hopefully the bombers can get up in their round 4 clash so both teams can be wiped from the s**t trucks HM list.

I made everyone aware that what I had to offer the Bombers was sheer individual brilliance.

Richmond winning a Premiership has done something to you, an edgy little spring in your step…I like it.
#Sterge4Admin

The league is a better place with Sterge in it.

I don't like to admit it, but it is. Now can he just hurry the * up and get rid of that spud NaturalDisaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You respect a man who doesn't respect you back?

Listen here, don't talk for me.

There are very few people on big footy i would be interested in meeting for a beer, _Cayz_ is one of those few.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back