DT Finals Trades (Rounds 20-23)

Remove this Banner Ad

Two trades left and $167k. Going to go Walters>Mundy and leave one trade up my sleeve for the GF

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 trades and $124k left. So many issues going into my PF tho..

I have Fyfe, Walters and possibly Jelly all out injured;
I have Martin instead of Grundy;
I don't have Macrae

No idea where to start with trades this week..

Not worried about Touk tagging Zorko again?

Can’t get Zorko...opponent in main cash league has him. We only have 3 different players currently.
Me- hurn, taranto, Heeney
Him- MacDonald, Zorko and Wingard
I’m hoping with hogan out MacDonald has to play closer to goal and will get McGovern. Zorko tagged by touk. Wingard will score 95-105.
My 3 players will either score 65-75 or 90-100. Going to be close.
We both have kelly. He will get Macrae.

Can’t get Zorko...opponent in main cash league has him. We only have 3 different players currently.
Me- hurn, taranto, Heeney
Him- MacDonald, Zorko and Wingard
I’m hoping with hogan out MacDonald has to play closer to goal and will get McGovern. Zorko tagged by touk. Wingard will score 95-105.
My 3 players will either score 65-75 or 90-100. Going to be close.
We both have kelly. He will get Macrae.

Pies have tagged chad before, not sure if we will this weekend, actually not sure we'll be able to name 22 fit players ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to trade out Heater (RIP) have 2 trades & 93k

Shaw > Witherden (1 trade & 5k)
or
Shaw > Crisp (1 trade and 122k)

Second option would allow me to upgrade Walters to a premo Def (via JSmith & JBrown) or a premo Fwd depending on which of one of Austin/Ahern play/don't play this week. Witho has an excellent record against his last 2 opponents though. Thoughts?

dt rd22.JPG

I need to trade out Heater (RIP) have 2 trades & 93k

Shaw > Witherden (1 trade & 5k)
or
Shaw > Crisp (1 trade and 122k)

Second option would allow me to upgrade Walters to a premo Def (via JSmith & JBrown) or a premo Fwd depending on which of one of Austin/Ahern play/don't play this week. Witho has an excellent record against his last 2 opponents though. Thoughts?

View attachment 543472
Witherden has been quite consistent whereas you msy get a 100+ with Crisp but you could also get a 60sh score. I'm in similar position if I wish to upgrade from Hurn. If I want witherden i need to use 2 trades in order to get enough cash. I'll worry about that next week.

1 trade + 187k leftover

currently got B.Lynch(D7) and A.Johnson(D8) which is probably my biggest weakness
so i'm actually thinking of doing B.Lynch -> L.McDonald with my final trade

Been takings some hits the last couple of weeks by playing my rookie bench cover and not trading. No donuts but Rice's 8 last week may as well have been.

Hopefully Howe is back and I can field a full side of "premos" this week.

At the moment I'm bringing in Danger for Kelly. 1 trade left after that.

Howe has already been ruled out.

I may have been hearing things earlier but on SEN I heard a mention that cogniglio is in some doubt?? Hopefully just a rumour

Been takings some hits the last couple of weeks by playing my rookie bench cover and not trading. No donuts but Rice's 8 last week may as well have been.

Hopefully Howe is back and I can field a full side of "premos" this week.

At the moment I'm bringing in Danger for Kelly. 1 trade left after that.
Post your side, Howe apparently had to get his corkie blood drained out of his leg or something, dunno if he comes back next week even

Remove this Banner Ad

Back