DT Finals Trades (Rounds 20-23)

Remove this Banner Ad

No trades left and feeling very nervous about Lynch as my only def cover (until COR returns). Seriously what has happened to Lynch? The guy was scoring decently in his first couple of games. I honestly think he hasn't gone over 40 for about 4 weeks? That is Nathan Brown level of spudness, and Lynch isn't even a lockdown key defender. Haha how is he still getting a game? I don't mind him getting games but could he be dropped this week?

Last trade. Rockliff has to go. Only have $650k to spend. Might have to go dusty. He will score 140 against GC next week and just have to pray they don’t rest him last two rounds.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
650k is actually quite a bit of cash to get someone decent. I would not get Dusty if I were you, even though he has GC next week he probably won't care and will have a lazy 90. I'd feel more confident in him against harder match-ups tbh. Gibbs is a better option imo, and has the final round match-up against Carlton. Even Heppell would be a safer 100 than Dusty. Also, Sloane if you're feeling risky.

No trades left and feeling very nervous about Lynch as my only def cover (until COR returns). Seriously what has happened to Lynch? The guy was scoring decently in his first couple of games. I honestly think he hasn't gone over 40 for about 4 weeks? That is Nathan Brown level of spudness, and Lynch isn't even a lockdown key defender. Haha how is he still getting a game? I don't mind him getting games but could he be dropped this week?

I’m in same situation as you. Lynch is cooked. Played forward on Saturday night and looked horrendous. Good chance he gets dropped this week for growers, if he’s fit to come back. I may have to keep last trade and hope rocky miraculously can score 100 against the eagles.

2 trades left. Hoping Taranto is back this week so I can bench McLean or Walters. Have got 93k which is enough to turn Rocky into Macrae to make it even harder to decide which mid to bench...worth doing or use the cash to upgrade a def or fwd?

View attachment 539054

Rocky to Macrae and bench Neale. If Jacobs doesn’t play Macrae will score 140 against north. Neale will likely cop Curnow tag and he’s shown he refuses to score over 105.

Heeney and McLean been spuds recently but no one really worth bringing in for them, as most forwards have been spuds this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heavy rain forecast for Adelaide Saturday arvo...im taking the risk and going Westhoff to Macrae...Westhoff will need to have 8+ tackles to score 100+ this week. With no jacobs, Macrae is going 140+ at Etihad. Just have to hope Rocky has 10+ tackles this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I remember Hoff was quite respectable in one rain affected game. Burning your last trade by trading Hoff seems like a waste but I don't blame you if you're trying to get Crae, he should be huge this week.

Quite low on funds, but who would you trade Rocky to out of Jelly, Dusty, Sidey and Sloane?
Jelly comfortably the most consistent and best, will have no tag this week so should be huge again. Dusty is the high risk, high reward but you just can't pick him imo, he has been nothing like an uber premo all year so I can't see that changing. Sidey and Sloane are just too susceptible to tags to consider at this time of the year.

2 trades left. Hoping Taranto is back this week so I can bench McLean or Walters. Have got 93k which is enough to turn Rocky into Macrae to make it even harder to decide which mid to bench...worth doing or use the cash to upgrade a def or fwd?

View attachment 539054
Yeah you could do with another uber premo that can go 115+, Danger/Neale/Rocky/Hepp are just a tier below this year. Macrae can replace Neale on field, Neale won't hurt you on the bench. Seems kind of a waste having Neale and Rocky as bench cover in the mids but I can't really see any better upgrades you can make in defence or fwd apart from maybe getting Dunkley in for Heen/Walters/McLean. I think getting Crae will give you more points on field though, despite Dunkley's great form.

Like slippers, we've got green lights all over the shop so holding our one trade for the inevitable Gaff 2018 or Sloane 2017 like brain fade.

Yeah you could do with another uber premo that can go 115+, Danger/Neale/Rocky/Hepp are just a tier below this year. Macrae can replace Neale on field, Neale won't hurt you on the bench. Seems kind of a waste having Neale and Rocky as bench cover in the mids but I can't really see any better upgrades you can make in defence or fwd apart from maybe getting Dunkley in for Heen/Walters/McLean. I think getting Crae will give you more points on field though, despite Dunkley's great form.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. Thanks mate. Watch Rocky go big as soon as I trade him out. SPP dropped = more TOG for Rocky this week?

Out of my league, so may as well use my last trade for the sake of it
With 112k I can do

Gray --> Westhoff (Ahern F7)
Ahern --> Franklin (Gray F7)
Kelly --> Cripps/Oliver (if injured)
Parker --> Dunkley (Ahern M8, Gray F7)
Parker --> Brayshaw (Seedsman M8, Hurn D7)
Wait on the Kelly injury verdict

Horses for courses really

Remove this Banner Ad

Back