Media BREAKING NEWS: Out Of Contract Rookie Re-signs for Season 27

Remove this Banner Ad

When a rookie is signed for one season, that means when the season finishes he is out of contract. By signing a contract, that means said rookie is now contracted for the next season and will not leave despite BLERN sending seductive messages.

Do. You. Get. It?
I do love a good seductive message.

Ill make sure to keep sending them

Was the kid legit offered a 4 game contract? What kind of second rate production is going on at the Swamprats Ant Bear?

Nope, contracted for Season 26 but added the extra year. #destinationclub

Please don't get us mixed up with the Gumbies. We're a goat free zone.
Glad we can agree on that. No poster worthy of GOAT status would be caught dead at the Swampies.
Lol, given you're a Port supporter I will pretend you don't realise how dumb you sounded.

Wow... you do know who the majority of Swampies support, right?

Glad we can agree on that. No poster worthy of GOAT status would be caught dead at the Swampies.

Wow... you do know who the majority of Swampies support, right?

I do, part of the contract extension was Ant Bear converting to the Lions. Sucker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is a rookie out if contract after just 4 games? What kind of Mickey Mouse outfit are you running over there Ant Bear
He never had a contract he just rocked up and stole a guernsey.

A marvellous decision this from a rookie that has been a wonderful addition to the excellent culture we have at the Swamprats!

Exploiting the dead.

Making light of people's health issues

Stabbing sitting captains in the back

#culture

Exploiting the dead.

Making light of people's health issues

Stabbing sitting captains in the back

#culture

Broken record

Broken record

Broken record

#brabmelts

Love that you don't even deny it anymore.

lol, bud I have nothing to deny and you've been responded to, so it's much easier just to type "Broken Record".

#brabmelts

:)

lol, bud I have nothing to deny and you've been responded to, so it's much easier just to type "Broken Record".

#brabmelts

:)

Lmao.

Is exploiting the dead good or bad?

Simple question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back