• Julie Bishop

• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

They are correct that it is a small minority - small because 36 votes and minority because less than 50%.
It should worry them that 36 was only 9 flipped votes for a disendorsement (article states 90 attendees)
And he was running unopposed!

A good candidate could probably sweep him out next time.

And he was running unopposed!

A good candidate could probably sweep him out next time.
He was done last time if not for some extra money(Turnbulls) and extra robocalls in the last part of the campaign.

A good independent will take it

Wrong, the only thing that got Labor close was the Medicare lie.
Sure all the people who vote team Tony in the North Shore dont have private health insurance

The Australian Financial Review reported this morning Malcolm Turnbull personally had bombarded Mr Abbott's electorate of Warringah with automated phone calls and letters in the days before last year's poll.

The last-minute push came after internal polling suggested Mr Abbott could lose his blue-ribbon seat to former Australian Idol host James Mathison or Labor.

The polling showed 44 per cent of people said they would vote Liberal.

But that number plunged to 34 per cent when people were asked if they would vote for Mr Abbott.

The worst-case scenario showed the ALP claiming victory 57-43 on a two-party preferred basis after preferences from Mr Mathison were distributed.

"It goes without saying that the seat needs some resourcing in the final week," the polling concluded.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-20/tony-abbott-polling-data-leak-election-warringah/8458024

You've got to laugh at bleating about a Medicare scare campaign after Abbott & co's carry on about the carbon tax prior to the 2013 election, which was the mother of all scare campaigns.

The Chair had a better personality too, can't understand why it lost
Plus it has more humanity than Abbott. Quite an effort for an inanimate object.

You've got to laugh at bleating about a Medicare scare campaign after Abbott & co's carry on about the carbon tax prior to the 2013 election, which was the mother of all scare campaigns.

Laugh out loud that is exactly what did happen. Labor introduced 'green policy' i.e. a carbon tax at $23/tonne. It was Labor policy and hence a valid argument to point out the difference between the two parties. However, was medicare ever sold after the 2016 election? The answer to that is no, so effectively what Labor ran was a lie to prey on the low-income and pensioners heavily dependent on medicare.

What you have with Shorten is a fellow who sells out workers, lacks at credibility and clowns like Sherb who is prepared to defend any old lie such so long as it conforms with his agenda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laugh out loud that is exactly what did happen. Labor introduced 'green policy' i.e. a carbon tax at $23/tonne. It was Labor policy and hence a valid argument to point out the difference between the two parties. However, was medicare ever sold after the 2016 election? The answer to that is no, so effectively what Labor ran was a lie to prey on the low-income and pensioners heavily dependent on medicare.

What you have with Shorten is a fellow who sells out workers, lacks at credibility and clowns like Sherb who is prepared to defend any old lie such so long as it conforms with his agenda.

It was an effective campaign, which forced Turnbull to claim it would never, ever, ever be privatised.

Summed up in this article :
https://theconversation.com/why-scare-campaigns-like-mediscare-work-even-if-voters-hate-them-62279

“Labor advertising pointed to Health Department plans to privatise the Medicare payments system, the Turnbull government’s cuts to Medicare rebates for pathology tests and scans, its increase in the cost of medicine prescriptions, and the A$57 billion in cuts to health in the 2014 budget – complete with quotes from Turnbull supporting the 2014 cuts.”

Again - no one to blame but liberals, themselves, especially Abbott with that 2014 budget ....

Politics so lies and playing to expectations are part of the game. It is a believable prediction that liberals would slash Medicare. Or is politics too rough for the LNP and they need protection? Funny how they didn’t seem to care when they kept attacking carbon tax.

It is a pity that he has achieved by serving in public office then your handout mentality ever will.
I’ve saved lives and eased suffering when I couldn’t. Abbott increases suffering and fear.
I win.

It was an effective campaign, which forced Turnbull to claim it would never, ever, ever be privatised.

Again - no one to blame but liberals, themselves, especially Abbott with that 2014 budget ....

The very last time a government will attempt serious economic structural reforms in this country.

The triumph of the labor trogs and Turbull's surrender to them means Medicare will collapse of its own accord, probably in the 2030s

The very last time a government will attempt serious economic structural reforms in this country.

The triumph of the labor trogs and Turbull's surrender to them means Medicare will collapse of its own accord, probably in the 2030s
Seeing as your always so keen on links and evidence, can you supply something to support this please?

Politics so lies and playing to expectations are part of the game. It is a believable prediction that liberals would slash Medicare. Or is politics too rough for the LNP and they need protection? Funny how they didn’t seem to care when they kept attacking carbon tax.

Are you referring to the same carbon tax that the Gillard government actually introduced. After going to the polls in 2010 saying there would be no carbon tax in a government that I lead, only to turn around and put a price of $23/tonne on coal after the election.

Lying is part of the game is it? I am pleased for you that you can be so flippant about something which is the difference between some people being able to meet their mortgage/rental payment with artificially inflated power bills.

I guess the lie about labor representing working people can also be exposed as a sham. Especially, when the current federal labor leader sold out his own constituents for his personal career aspirations.

Pretty sure the liberals would be working on one. It is what I would expect of politics. I recall that there were some ads attacking krudd for having a loaded wife.

He did; and she made that off ripping of workers via labour hire companies. Another nail in the coffin, with respect to the Labor Party representing working class people. It has become a sham of a political organisation representing the middle class elite complete with trendy policies for the gullible.

Last edited:
He did; and you made that off ripping of workers via labour hire companies. Another nail in the coffin, with respect to the Labor Party representing working class people. It has become a sham of a political organisation representing the middle class elite complete with trendy policies for the gullible.
Um duh? There’s no other party for the working class to vote for so of course you move to capture some middle class elite vote. It’s is called victory

Seeing as your always so keen on links and evidence, can you supply something to support this please?

Vibe.jpg

Remember when jane spouted that " last time anyone will ever attempt serious ecenomic reform " wank like 2 weeks ago.

No idea why she's posted the exact same sentence again

Back