Mitch McGovern (please read OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus I cant believe I actually miss redhorse at least I could understand what he was saying and we could have light banter and a joke or two.... this is getting ridiculous with this 'in time you will know' bullshit
Hangon - trade season hasn’t started yet ..... ATM it’s just media speculation

Its been close to 3 weeks now since Gov requested a trade.. very unusual why he hasn't nominated a club of choice?

Meh, he's not a FA, there's no need for a "nomination". If he has expressed a preference (because he has to sign off on the trade) it would be to the AFC and then it could include options.

We (supporters / public) don't get to expect a "nomination". Especially with so long to go until trade week - er, fortnight, er, geological eon....

I have heard from a trusted source that Mitch McGovern is off to (edit this post later with the team he ends up at so I look like a prophet)
Now you've got the hang of it .....but i would have posted 17 different versions, all naming different clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. If he'd played and broke down in the first quarter, you would have been first in line to s**t on the club.

2 separate issues. But you're right, I'm very consistent in potting the club for playing injured players, neither Greenwood or Talia should have lined up in that game. If the Tigers went with more than 1 tall forward, a hampered Talia would have been worth playing ahead of the next best. But as it was, we didn't have a match up for at least one of our 3 tall defenders, so one needed to be an unlucky omission. On Gov, there's my conspiracy and then there's the poster who claims to have inside info. My conspiracy has been that he was perfectly right to go but our selectors wouldn't drop Andy Otten after a preliminary win because we don't make those kinds of decisions. And if this occurred it would be a case of cracking the shits, not losing faith, so your response isn't relevant to my conspiracy. The poster who has the inside info that prompted my post stated that Gov thought he should miss a couple of games at the end of the year to get an ongoing niggle right but the club chose to play him. He then did his hammy, missed the GF and that is why he could have lost faith in the selectors. Unfortunately, that would ruin my conspiracy theory, but it's the version that prompted my post about not begrudging a player (or coach) leaving because they've lost faith in the footy dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back