F1 Championship - Round 16 - Russia

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe RIC is getting use to just sitting inside the top 10 as that’s all he will manage for the next two years at Renault

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
His effort levels have been simply not there since he announced he would be moving, think he knows even if he is faster he won't be allowed to beat Max for the rest of the year.

Watch him come alive if a race win becomes possible though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DoVyqwaWkAE5sej.jpg

His effort levels have been simply not there since he announced he would be moving, think he knows even if he is faster he won't be allowed to beat Max for the rest of the year.

Watch him come alive if a race win becomes possible though

Ultimately, Max may be the faster overall driver.

However, think back to before Monaco, with all the noise about them crashing given how close they were on performance.

Suddenly I am to believe that Max is this much faster than Dan? Within the space of a few races?

I don't buy it.

Red Bull are a drink company. Max is their golden boy (who should "build a team around him") and they said themselves "something might need to be done about the situation".

To add to this, Dan decides he is leaving for Renault.

Easy! Max is who best suits their target market image and they will penalise Dan (either with equipment, mappings or race strategy) to make sure Golden Boy is not interrupted. It's a business decision.

Yes they would do it. Speak to Mark Webber (or Google the relevant comments) if you don't believe it. You seriously think that Mark advised Dan to remain at Red Bull, as he claims he said? LOL.

Wish they'd give up on this absolute farce that their drivers are equal.

Also, look up just how much of a good bloke Marko is.

FMD.

Ultimately, Max may be the faster overall driver.

However, think back to before Monaco, with all the noise about them crashing given how close they were on performance.

Suddenly I am to believe that Max is this much faster than Dan? Within the space of a few races?

I don't buy it.

Red Bull are a drink company. Max is their golden boy (who should "build a team around him") and they said themselves "something might need to be done about the situation".

To add to this, Dan decides he is leaving for Renault.

Easy! Max is who best suits their target market image and they will penalise Dan (either with equipment, mappings or race strategy) to make sure Golden Buy is not interrupted. It's a business decision.

Yes they would do it. Speak to Mark Webber (or Google the relevant comments) if you don't believe it. You seriously think that Mark advised Dan to remain at Red Bull, as he claims he said? LOL.

Wish they'd give up on this absolute farce that their drivers are equal.

Also, look up just how much of a good bloke Marko is.

FMD.
There was a tenth between them for years, then suddenly dan drops off half a second. Be it dan no longer putting in or red bull making sure 2019 can't come quick enough for him now.

And yeah I know they favour drivers, the Vettel breaking his new front wing only to be given mark's was the highlight for mine and one of the best races I can remember watching.

Ham had an engine leak on the grid. Now has "hesitations" in the engine. hmmmmm.
Would be karma if he didn't finish this race, bottas deserves the win.

Shame toro rosso don't have a car to cause a safety car with and excite the last 10 laps for us.

Tyres are tough, yeah it would be great if tyre manufacturers developed tyres that degraded quickly but it's no good for business.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Realistically Hard tyres should last around 50-75% of the race and Softs less than 50%

Realistically Hard tyres should last around 50-75% of the race and Softs less than 50%

I agree, it's always the same. Bridgestone were exactly the same, I remember Kobayashi completing 53/57 laps on one tyre at the European GP in 2010, and went on to finish 8th.

It will never change, but there's probably bigger issues in F1 than tyres anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back