Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't you play with me in S3?

tenor.gif

From the brush emerges a native 'Wonderus captainus'. Abundant in nature, these creatures are notorious for shirking responsibilities and attempting to pass on their load as quickly as possible.

I haven't shirked anything. Since becoming co-captain I have had no responsibility to shirk.

It's been great.

images (57).jpeg

The Wonders are such a sad, sad club.

You said sad twice, the second sad was meant to be successful yeh? Sounds better.

#firsttosix

You said sad twice, the second sad was meant to be successful yeh? Sounds better.

#firsttosix
We're going for win number four (in a row). Four rhymes with whore and we're in Vegas. Good times.

So? Three rhymes with wee and that's what Tandy did to the visitors' ice bath.

We noticed how yellow it was, a clear sign of dehydration. Please hit him up with a powerade or something.

We care about bears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We noticed how yellow it was, a clear sign of dehydration. Please hit him up with a powerade or something.

We care about bears.
I dehydrate with a steady intake of ciggies before hydrating with VB stubbies. The clubs dietitian and nutritionist ticked off on it and all.

I dehydrate with a steady intake of ciggies before hydrating with VB stubbies. The clubs dietitian and nutritionist ticked off on it and all.

David Boon is one of the best.

It doesn't work, we've been giving him eight yellow powerades a day for weeks now!!

Hey skip how come your current location is a thunderstorm?
I just wanted some emojis in the mix and only a certain few actually show in the Location field. It was that or speedboats.
EDIT: Also incidentally, it's a little storm in Perth right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back