News Chad Wingard traded to Hawthorn for ... dammit who is peeling onions?

Will Chad stay or go?

• He will stay farken!

Votes: 43 21.4%
  • He will go farken!

Votes: 112 55.7%
  • He will stay, he will go, he will stay and go farken!

Votes: 46 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne can hold out for 2 first round picks for Hogan, so why can't we.
i would argue pick 15 & burton are 2 first round picks, Burton was rated as a top 5 pick in his draft year and only slid because of injury concerns, now he's had 2 years development and is a justifyable top 10 pick of that year

6'1 ain't that tall anymore anyway.

Damn millennials.

Sent from mTalk
Tell me about it. When with people my generation (I'm 45), I'm taller than 80-90% of guys. On the street or anywhere with those 18 - 25 and it's only taller than 60-65%. :( At least I get to have the satisfaction of the majority of those 25+ being fat, regardless of if taller than me or not, whilst I've avoided the middle aged spread. Yeah, I'll take spitefulness as a guilty pleasure there :D

Nathan Buckley
Brett Montgomery won an all Oz at Port didnt at Dogs
Martin Pike was better at North than Melbourne and even better at Brisbane
Paul Salmon
Barry Hall - not as good at his third
Garry Ablett - stats better at GC just his team was shit
and so on

Gary Ablett Senior wins this by a mile !
Paul Salmon was team of the century at Essendon and Hawthorn. He was a goalkicking machine before he was injured at Essendon.

So far, we have.
We just need to keep playing a straight bat. Hawks started with an average offer, then have just gone 'poo', 'poo', 'a different coloured poo', in the hope that when they come back next week with '15, Burton, a second for Chad and a third', that CD goes 'Well that's certainly better than poo, we'll take it!'. After the rest of this week, I have 0 faith we'll stay strong when it reaches the last day or two and the Hawks haven't budged anywhere near enough. They know when push comes to shove our club rolls over.

Mate, I love life, I love living, I'm happy. I'm the last person you need to worry about being happy.

I ain't that special though lol. Just a cog in the machine.

Sent from mTalk
You do realize however that saying you "ain't that special though" in fact makes you special. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just need to keep playing a straight bat. Hawks started with an average offer, then have just gone 'poo', 'poo', 'a different coloured poo', in the hope that when they come back next week with '15, Burton, a second for Chad and a third', that CD goes 'Well that's certainly better than poo, we'll take it!'. After the rest of this week, I have 0 faith we'll stay strong when it reaches the last day or two and the Hawks haven't budged anywhere near enough. They know when push comes to shove our club rolls over.

CD be like

"Come on CD take Pick 15 + Burton, It's overs!"
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back