news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No worries.

Link here

Slept through the whole thing apart from the last 3 rounds of the main event. Wow. Extremely brutal, classic fight. Eyes on both guys barely open towards the end. Both gassed af, then a savage KO with about one minute to go in the 5th.. Concerning KO as the guy who went down was really gassed, couldn't throw anything meaningful anymore, and was already quite beat up.
The champ retained his title.

Slept through the whole thing apart from the last 3 rounds of the main event. Wow. Extremely brutal, classic fight. Eyes on both guys barely open towards the end. Both gassed af, then a savage KO with about one minute to go in the 5th.. Concerning KO as the guy who went down was really gassed, couldn't throw anything meaningful anymore, and was already quite beat up.
The champ retained his title.

What event did you watch? :p Just watched the replay now.

I'll have to get back to you on that. I thought I was watching the main event, but I could be wrong.

edit: Worked it out.. When I woke at 3am there was a replay of the fight below on. Ryz

Love it!!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always liked the idea of one and being more over here was expecting them to push for some Aussie cards, well now the seem to have the pick of 125 now, just wonder if they can make it work and if they can how fast UFC comes and takes it all back.

saw Conners comments what a joke he is becoming, I dont mind what he said but you think he would do some research on the company he works for and what they have done to other organisations in the past

Weidman VS Souza
non gay appreciation but when dudz in late 30's start looking like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back