Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_owt4cyRJfZ1wvvyspo7_r2_400.gif
That should have read
but he isn't going to bully Rooch, he will wank on and talk over him and interrupt him, but Rooch holds his own.

ugh just when you get excited about getting SEN they put that ******* Kym Dillon on it

great

I agree Dillon can be a pain, but at last we have an alternative to the biased S A radio/media....Crowey, Elbows, Cornes Snr. (Wrinkles), Jars, Lewy and that idiotic octogenarian KG next year.....what a mob of one-eyed Crowies. I will be a listener to SEN..

I agree Dillon can be a pain, but at last we have an alternative to the biased S A radio/media....Crowey, Elbows, Cornes Snr. (Wrinkles), Jars, Lewy and that idiotic octogenarian KG next year.....what a mob of one-eyed Crowies. I will be a listener to SEN..
Dillon is so bland he makes white bread soaked in lukewarm skim milk served on a bed of oatmeal become that vindaloo I had last week which kept me porcelain bound for 48 hours

Dillon - media not biased in favour of the Crows, coz of Tredrea, Kornes & Rucci.

Sounds legit.

The only one of those three with bias is Tredrea who is shamefully a mouthpiece. Cornes and Rucci are our harshest critics at times, rightfully so. They expect more.

The only one of those three with bias is Tredrea who is shamefully a mouthpiece. Cornes and Rucci are our harshest critics at times, rightfully so. They expect more.

Nah Kane is biased towards us. He will give us kick when we deserve it, but he is kind of like our more outspoken version of Bickley.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Rucci got a gig.
He will have free rein now I guess ;)

5AA have rescheduled their programs from today so the sports shows will go head to head.

3-4 becomes Conversations with Cornesy and 4-6 Rowe and Bickley to go head to head with Dillon and Rooch, starting December 6.

Turned on the radio at 3.30 and Cornes is interviewing Bruce McAvaney. Bruce talking Olympics and and horse racing. I wonder if Cornes will ask for a repeat of this.

Cornes and Bruce, what a match made in heaven. It would be like a portal into the 60's and 70's.

That is until Cornes gets on his high horse about something to do with Port, such as funding for the China venture coming from the SAGov. Then you are painfully reminded of the present that our club faces on the daily.

5AA have rescheduled their programs from today so the sports shows will go head to head.

3-4 becomes Conversations with Cornesy and 4-6 Rowe and Bickley to go head to head with Dillon and Rooch, starting December 6.

Turned on the radio at 3.30 and Cornes is interviewing Bruce McAvaney. Bruce talking Olympics and and horse racing. I wonder if Cornes will ask for a repeat of this.

5cc shitting there pants already. laughable.

The battle lines are drawn...so 5double crow are a bit worried that their monopoly might be challenged. Bloody "Conversations with Cornsey"...give me a break! Hope SEN manage to capture an audience and provide a good alternative sport program.

The battle lines are drawn...so 5double crow are a bit worried that their monopoly might be challenged. Bloody "Conversations with Cornsey"...give me a break! Hope SEN manage to capture an audience and provide a good alternative sport program.

They are going to need to start promoting pretty hard. Else they will not get any meaningful foothold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back