Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting little analysis by John Barron just now.

34 to 38 seat loss in the mid terms. Recent historical average Republican loss in a non-recession year? 1 seat.

Only Ford did worse out of the Republican presidents shown.

They must really have gotten tired of winning.

You left a choice for me of only two possibilities to choose from. I saw beyond those two possibilities and told you as much in my answer. So I did not deflect at all.

Alt-Right, Nazi, homophobe, bigot, hater, sexist, misogynist, racist, etc, this list goes on. These are stock-standard labels used as responses by a Leftist. Those on the Right at times resort to their own labels, but it usually isn't their first option, or used to the same extent, in comparison to those on the Left.
https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2014/11/04/political-insults/

Hmm so Trump can appoint 53 judicial nominees but they still have to be confirmed by the Senate. Jeff Flake today said he wouldn't vote for them unless the Bill to protect Mueller investigation is brought to a vote.

Sen. Jeff Flake said Wednesday that he will refuse to vote on dozens of President Donald Trump's judicial nominees until a bill protecting special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe comes to a vote in the Senate.

The Arizona Republican, who did not seek re-election and will retire at the end of his term, made the announcement on the Senate floor minutes after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., objected to his attempt to bring up the bill.

"I have informed the majority leader that I will not vote to advance any of the 21 judicial nominees pending in the Judiciary Committee, or vote to confirm the 32 judges awaiting a confirmation vote on the floor, until S. 2644 is brought to the full Senate for a vote," Flake said in the final sentence of the speech, referring to the Special Counsel Independence and Integrity Act.

"This bill is designed to do one thing: protect the integrity of the Special Counsel's investigation, and spare it of any interference from the executive branch, including from those who may themselves be subjects of the investigation," Flake said.

When they say the WH suspended his accreditation, its understood that they (the WH) are the ones supplying accreditation. That's how accreditation works, its provided by the entities on which a journalist is reporting.

Is this so? Is this how journalists are accredited to cover the White House?

Can you please post a link to your source?

Hmm so Trump can appoint 53 judicial nominees but they still have to be confirmed by the Senate. Jeff Flake today said he wouldn't vote for them unless the Bill to protect Mueller investigation is brought to a vote.

Sen. Jeff Flake said Wednesday that he will refuse to vote on dozens of President Donald Trump's judicial nominees until a bill protecting special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe comes to a vote in the Senate.

The Arizona Republican, who did not seek re-election and will retire at the end of his term, made the announcement on the Senate floor minutes after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., objected to his attempt to bring up the bill.

"I have informed the majority leader that I will not vote to advance any of the 21 judicial nominees pending in the Judiciary Committee, or vote to confirm the 32 judges awaiting a confirmation vote on the floor, until S. 2644 is brought to the full Senate for a vote," Flake said in the final sentence of the speech, referring to the Special Counsel Independence and Integrity Act.

"This bill is designed to do one thing: protect the integrity of the Special Counsel's investigation, and spare it of any interference from the executive branch, including from those who may themselves be subjects of the investigation," Flake said.
Probably collapse quicker than a house of cards

Please stop deflecting from the real news of your favourite lawyer being busted!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

34 to 38 seat loss in the mid terms. Recent historical average Republican loss in a non-recession year? 1 seat.

To lose so many seats when the short term economy is staggering.

Trump really should of campaigned on the economy rather than immigrants. He is a fool of a politician.

Isn't this thread about Trump? Maybe you and your cohorts should stop deflecting about an unrelated topic.

Ok on that topic then Jeff Flake couldn't be more aptly named, he's the definition of a RINO against Trump since day 1, Sinema replacing him in the senate will make no difference since he's been nearly as bad as any democrat in the senate.

Avenatti is relevant since the alleged wife beater was doing all the rounds on National News stations about his clients suit against Trump, where he was extremely critical of him and all those white males who don't believe women. Man is it delicious to watch as so many anti Trumpers are proven to be snakes. Surely seeing the continuous stream of people who are against him proven time and again to be the most deplorable of people might give you pause to think that maybe your champions aren't the paragons they pretend to be.

says a lot for karl rove - he really contained the damage in 2006.

also suspect Trump's indefatigable performance with those rallies must have contained the blue wave. can't see any other reason.

Ok on that topic then Jeff Flake couldn't be more aptly named, he's the definition of a RINO against Trump since day 1, Sinema replacing him in the senate will make no difference since he's been nearly as bad as any democrat in the senate.

Avenatti is relevant since the alleged wife beater was doing all the rounds on National News stations about his clients suit against Trump, where he was extremely critical of him and all those white males who don't believe women. Man is it delicious to watch as so many anti Trumpers are proven to be snakes. Surely seeing the continuous stream of people who are against him proven time and again to be the most deplorable of people might give you pause to think that maybe your champions aren't the paragons they pretend to be.
Ex wife denies
His ex-wife, Christine Avenatti-Carlin, also issued a statement of support through his law office, labeling Avenatti as a "good man" who "has never been abusive to me or anyone else."

Acosta said himself he did not touch her. Lol. We are all blind!
Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.
Thought it was specific “I did not put hands on her”
Video shows forearm contact not hand

(See we can all split semantics)

Ex wife denies
His ex-wife, Christine Avenatti-Carlin, also issued a statement of support through his law office, labeling Avenatti as a "good man" who "has never been abusive to me or anyone else."
That only means no abuse to her though. In this day and age suspicion of abuse = at least temporarily step down from public roles.

Is this fair heck no. But it appears to have become the standard demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back