Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 17 Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
tumblr_n6qeduRqC81suzl23o3_250.gif

spookism is a friend and a teammate and he has extended chortling privileges to me, do yo have a problem with that?
So the Hawks have an exclusive chortling club? I'm jealous.......

So instead of people lightening up and having fun, you're saying everyone should post bland nothing posts just in case someone takes something out of context?

Wow, you don't belong in this league if that's your mindset.

Replying for the sake of replying is just stupid in my eyes, and I'm going to continue to think that way, that's just me.

Same goes for other people, they're going to post multiple replies, I'm not gonna like it, but they're going to keep doing it, and I can't do anything about it. Doesn't mean I can't encourage people to do the same thing that I do in terms of posting, because people just don't like it.

It's the people that post multiple times just to claim a higher post count and claim they are winning the activity against another team that really piss me off.
That doesn't make someone a cancer on the league though - it just makes that person different to you.

So instead of people lightening up and having fun, you're saying everyone should post bland nothing posts just in case someone takes something out of context?

Wow, you don't belong in this league if that's your mindset.

Replying for the sake of replying is just stupid in my eyes, and I'm going to continue to think that way, that's just me.

Same goes for other people, they're going to post multiple replies, I'm not gonna like it, but they're going to keep doing it, and I can't do anything about it. Doesn't mean I can't encourage people to do the same thing that I do in terms of posting, because people just don't like it.

It's the people that post multiple times just to claim a higher post count and claim they are winning the activity against another team that really piss me off.

You're cute when you try to be antagonistic! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a process you have to go through, you can have access to these privileges, just gotta submit a request to spookism.
So you just submit a recording of yourself chortling, and if it passes the chortle test, you're in?

Well I’ve had a magical morning working my way down a fence line setting up conductors to make it hot, in the misty half light of the clouds, surrounded by wallabies eating my grass, and the birdies waking up late.

Easily the nicest work I’ve done here.
Desperado, you've been out riding fences

You

Are

A

Cancer

To

The

League

It's almost too easy now. You'd assume it's 100 degrees in here with all the melting going on.
All you need now is to give someone a "delete your account", and the transformation is complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Back