Official Match Thread Season 26 SFA Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanna know the difference between these two clubs, look at their Grand Final parades.

Here are the Furies getting ready to get s**t fired up

and here are the Bunnies, adding the lukewarm to this finals contest

Greatest injustice ever would be this campaigner becoming a premiership captain.

We are sacking him Sunday night regardless of result. We win, would he be the only premiership captain in SFA history to be deposed by him own team?

BTW welcome back blood bag :)

Last edited:
We are sacking him Sunday night regardless of result. We win, would he be the only captain in SFA history to be deposed by him own team?

We could sack him at 3/4 time if we are winning ?

Wanna know the difference between these two clubs, look at their Grand Final parades.

Here are the Furies getting ready to get s**t fired up

and here are the Bunnies, adding the lukewarm to this finals contest

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We are sacking him Sunday night regardless of result. We win, would he be the only captain in SFA history to be deposed by him own team?

I disagree with NaturalDisaster sometimes but I wouldn't be campaingerish enough to compare him to Mick Malthouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander it would be simply delightful should you grace us with your esteemed presence to impart a bit of your scathing and witty rodomontade upon these goon drinking swines. Or you could just give us a "Wooo".

Proper Gander it would be simply delightful should you grace us with your esteemed presence to impart a bit of your scathing and witty rodomontade upon these goon drinking swines. Or you could just give us a "Wooo".

Yakker, Proper Gander.... sounds like all talk to me.

I think this game is an ultimate compliment to the furies.

It's no secret the Demons are where we send our dead wood once we find new emerging talent, but even our dead wood are semi decent players.

So if it wasn't for us, the Demons wouldn't even be here.
Dead wood? More like green shoots bro. Everyone flourished after leaving...

Wot?

What are you mumbling on about this time?

Greatest injustice ever would be this campaigner becoming a premiership captain.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back