Official Match Thread Season 26 SFA Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

It was both the best and worst thing you ever did in your qooty career.

Why thank you.

I nominated myself....
That your nomination was accepted ahead of 42 other candidates is what astounds us.

Holy **** sante what the hell did you do? :eek:
I have a great story. It was about 20 seasons ago, a block buster clash between the Alberton Swamprats and Fighting Furies. There was a player who got named in the midfield. He played a cracking game. He was all over the place, everywhere. Could not be stopped. Racked up a cracking 36 disposals. Even kicked 6 goals! I know you know how hard that is to do. What an effort, right?

Wrong. 36 of those disposals were kicks. This player did not want a bar of his team. All me me me! That player was sante. He didn't even win the game!

Talk about selfish. Hopefully that is not the case on Sunday!

Edit: He even named himself in the midfield. Selfish!

I have a great story. It was about 20 seasons ago, a block buster clash between the Alberton Swamprats and Fighting Furies. There was a player who got named in the midfield. He played a cracking game. He was all over the place, everywhere. Could not be stopped. Racked up a cracking 36 disposals. Even kicked 6 goals! I know you know how hard that is to do. What an effort, right?

Wrong. 36 of those disposals were kicks. This player did not want a bar of his team. All me me me! That player was sante. He didn't even win the game!

Talk about selfish. Hopefully that is not the case on Sunday!

Edit: He even named himself in the midfield. Selfish!
If he's so me me me, why isn't he in your 'me me me' club in your sig? He needs to be in there or your entire argument is invalid.

He is only 'me me me'. There is a big gap between that and 'Me Me Me'!
Here I was thinking you just Title Cased All Of That Club In Your Sig. I feel like such a fool.

If he's so me me me, why isn't he in your 'me me me' club in your sig? He needs to be in there or your entire argument is invalid.
Because nobody gives a s**t about him. The last time he was relevant was when he was kissing Haro arse back in Season 24.

Because nobody gives a s**t around him. The last time he was relevant was when he was kissing Haro arse back in Season 24.
He must find it hard when everyone is so nonchalant in his presence. Poor sante

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Token grand final thread post.
I would have got here earlier, but some a-hole stole my parking spot.

wBsjV53.gif

Hopefully you think a little bit more out on the Qooty field. A mistake like that could lead to a 982 point drubbing!
I don't need to think when I'm 9ft tall and rip out my rivals' eyes. It's a pretty simple game, Qooty.

I don't need to think when I'm 9ft tall and rip out my rivals' eyes. It's a pretty simple game, Qooty.
A 9ft tall ruck trying to rip the eyes out of 245kgs of rucking love muscle; now that should be fun and entertain for the crowd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back