Coach Chris Scott re-signs to 2022 (aka the Chris Scott discussion Part IV)

Do you support Scott coaching from 2020 onwards?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Alan Richardson is quitting 360.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/sp...ar-of-living-dangerously-20190206-p50w38.html

He doesn't want scrutiny of his job while he's in such a precarious position.

Interestingly, the author, Jake Niall, suggests that Cats fans who think Scott should also be in the firing line are delusional...

"It is much easier for a coach to be a weekly feature on television or radio when he's out of the firing line and can speak naturally. Geelong's Chris Scott – a talented media performer – has been in that happy position throughout his time with Fox Footy. While his methods have been heavily scrutinised – especially by deluded Cats fans who think the coach is still driving the Mercedes-Benz of 2009 – Scott's own position has never been under threat."

Chris scott is obviously in the position of many many Australians lol

Needs cash and diversity of income plus career after football.

I don't blame the guy for the television and he loves it when geelong have a good win the media get a good 25minutes lol

After the Sydney final win did chris get some airtime the media almost wanted to wrap it up

Scott's s**t. No he's not. Yes he is. No he's not. You know the drill...

Good coach during home and away. Extremely questionable during finals. List development, particularly involving retention of the perennially injured and recruitment of moderate middle aged players also questionable. And after eight full seasons in charge remarkably some don't think any of it is his fault.

Good coach during home and away. Extremely questionable during finals. List development, particularly involving retention of the perennially injured and recruitment of moderate middle aged players also questionable. And after eight full seasons in charge remarkably some don't think any of it is his fault.
Also remarkably, some don't think 2011 is his fault.
(Not you, I know.)

Including him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet some here will blame Chris Scott for the Geelong AFLW team losing on the weekend, even though he has no involvement in it.
I do! Heard he shouted all the players drinks at the bar after last weeks win.
When he left his wallet in his "other pants" they all had to do a runner and pulled up sore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back