Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Last day of holidays before I’m back at work tomorrow. First day back at the gym this afternoon after 3 weeks off. Weighed in 87.6kgs this morning. Pretty much the same weight I was for most December. So I didn’t put on any weight over Christmas but was a bit heavier in December. My aim is to get down to 82.5kg by mid March in time for practice games.

So I weighed in this morning at 83.8kg so a bit over what I was aiming for but happy with where im at. I want to get to around 82kg and I can up my calories and should be able to maintain 82-83kg week to week without to much effort.

I’ve been tracking my calories with a food diary app, it’s easy as it has almost all the foods I eat. So i can punch in the serving serves, exercise etc and gives me a good idea where I’m at for calories.

Mon - Thursday I’m around 2500 calories in deficit (in total over 4 days). Friday maintence (2400) calories. Saturday slightly over. Sunday slightly under (balances out Saturday night)

It will give me around a half kg weight loss per week.

My quads and glutes are my best part.

Height: 178
Weight: 80
Body type: don't really subscribe to this
Qualifications in the industry: none

Supplements: currently using: WPC, creatine, pre-workout powders

Diet: -500 caloric deficit. Varied. Try to minimise meat consumption for various reasons.

Goals: Time to lean out. My bodybuilding show condition is about 73kg, hoping to get down to 75kg though. Recently did my ACL and had it reconstructed, so rehab is my main focus 8 weeks post-op.

Sport played: Wrestling (past), Cricket. Would love to get back into footy next year but understand I'm pushing it with an 8 year layoff and recently knee reco.

Height: 160
Weight: 78.8 (when I started trying to improve myself a couple of months ago.)
Body type: No idea, but I put on weight fairly easily.
Qualifications in the industry: None.

Supplements: Occasional WPI and WPC.

Diet: Breakfast is generally fairly good, with either oats with cinnamon and berries, a smoothie, or scrambled eggs (just the eggs, nothing added to them) and sourdough toast. It all goes to crap with lunch, dinner, and snacks though. I don't eat anywhere near the recommended serves of F & V.

Goals: Initially break through the 70kg barrier, and reduce body fat from about 33% into the 20s.

Achievements so far: None yet, but it's early days.

Sport played: None. At my age and fitness level, my body's telling me to call it a day.

Last edited:
Height: 160
Weight: 78.8 (when I started trying to improve myself a couple of months ago.)
Body type: No idea, but I put on weight fairly easily.
Qualifications in the industry: None.

Supplements: Occasional WPI and WPC.

Diet: Breakfast is generally fairly good, with either oats with cinnamon and berries, a smoothie, or scrambled eggs (just the eggs, nothing added to them) and sourdough toast. It all goes to crap with lunch, dinner, and snacks though. I don't eat anywhere near the recommended serves of F & V.

Goals: Initially break through the 70kg barrier, and reduce body fat from about 33% into the 20s.

Achievements so far: None yet, but it's early days.

Sport played: None. At my age and fitness level, my body's telling me to call it a day.
How are you finding it?
I'm about 5 years behind you but don't want to end up at the same place (no offence!) I'm finding it pretty hard to break the habit of needless eating. When I'm bored at work etc..

I can barely get my jeans over my calves. best part of my body

my physio smacked my arse cheeks in succession whilst i was face down on the table.

IdealisticVelvetyKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

Height: 175
Weight: 79
Body type: Went from Ecto to between Endo and Meso
Qualifications in the industry: Watched 63 body building videos on YouTube

Supplements: Currently taking BsC Lean5, creatine, Vital all-in-one super greens (as I don't have enough F&V), and usually CLA

Diet: Too much processed food I think (protein and nut bars). Last day I tracked my macros: 38% carbs(280g), 36% fat(119g), 26% protein(191g) from 2,990 cals

Goals: Build as much lean muscle mass as I can

Achievements so far: Gaining weight was the first goal, went from 62kg at my lightest to 86kg at my heaviest. I now probably look 'bigger' than when I was my heaviest despite weighing 7kg less (fitbit scales say 21% bodyfat). Benching 100kg was an achievement I guess as that's not something I thought I'd ever be able to do.

Sport played: Previously played Footy, Athletics, Tennis, Squash, Cricket. Haven't really played any sport for about 9 years now, just been doing gym on/off for the last few years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can do this now tho..

Heights: 5'4
Weight: 70kg the last time i checked. Hopefully a bit less now.
Body type:... hmmm idk. regular i guess. Got **** and an ass, am short.
Quals: one of those "easy peasy TAFE" courses that gets derided in here

Supplements: is chocolate a supplement? If not, no.

Diet: am seriously cutting back on the crap. Takeaways and menulog are a no no, except for thai food once a month. Drink water everyday, one coffee, thats it. Occasional drinker. Sweets are my weakness... chips are my weakness. Ive stopped buying potato chips completely. I shall never give up chocolate tho. Am cutting down tho.

Goals: go from 70kg to 64kg.

Sports played: i ******* hate team sports. Would like to learn tennis for real tho

View attachment 557491 Little
Height: 184
Weight: 85 kg (have been between 82 and 88 since I was 18)
Body type: Meso.

Qualifications in the Industry: 0% but...
Former TAC Cup and VFL footballer
Trained in MMA and Boxing for 10+ years
Started semi competitive OCR last year and came 4th in the non pros at the Spartan Race World Champs in Hawaii for the 14km open age and 5th in the 7km sprint.

In short I have a lot of "experience" and know very well what works for me but I have no quals and wouldn't ever claim to be an expert in anything.

Supplements: Protein supps, BCAA and Creatine based pre workout (periodically, mostly in heavy training blocks)

Diet: Dieted in the xtreme all the years playing football so its fairly relaxed now, I generally eat healthy and know what works for me but I don't calorie count and if I want a donut I eat a donut.

Goals: Dipping a toe back into Football this year coming off a long layoff after a serious injury (broken neck 7 years ago) otherwise its just general fitness, running is meditation and weights/workouts are for fun and honestly aesthetics, we all want to look good with a shirt off.

Other: I just enjoy challenging myself and working hard, I do a little of everything and enjoy most of it, im functionally very strong and fit and reasonable out on the run/cardio stuff too.

Old post above. New post below

Height: 184
Weight: 98 kg (HUGE change from 29, i was 85)
Body type: Meso.

Qualifications in the Industry: 0%
Former TAC Cup and VFL footballer
Trained in MMA and Boxing for 10+ years
Train purely for fun now.

Supplements: Nothing

Diet: Generally healthy (very little booze and fast food) but nothing set.

Goals: None really, i enjoy training and just roll through my standard sessions now

2F141B58-43C6-4BAC-8178-2722AEA1B2ED.png

Its absolutely gratuitous with the photo but the profile side by side is really interesting.

Ive put on 13(ish) kgs in 4 years and id say my BF% hasnt changed much if at all.

Im not training for anything in particular and not doing any supplements anymore. Most of my size has gone to shoulders, chest and legs.

Its absolutely gratuitous with the photo but the profile side by side is really interesting.

Ive put on 13(ish) kgs in 4 years and id say my BF% hasnt changed much if at all.

Im not training for anything in particular and not doing any supplements anymore. Most of my size has gone to shoulders, chest and legs.

Please... by all means be gratuitous

I can't remember why on earth I ever posted in here... 🤔

Anyway I'm 37
178cms and 2.5 years ago was 105kg 🤢
And now am 80kg.

No fads or magic, I took up running, got addicted to it and now love it.. And then naturally my diet and drinking cleaned up as I got better/more into it.
Older, lighter, fitter and faster than I've ever been.. All while having more responsibility/work than I've previously had and having 3 kids at home.

Pretty stoked.. I could probably rustle up a fat to not fat pic if needed 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back