Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the worst? Most of those Bombres are pretty bad. Hard to single one out.

TiF is doing a fine job bringing out their flogginess. Enjoyable thread. Will read again. :thumbsu:
So a s**t posting flog is talking to a s**t posting flog in his own team stating that the said s**t posting flog is bringing out flogginess in the view of the s**t posting flog.:oops:
*... you need to eat more ice cream.
3ivrSML.jpg

So a s**t posting flog is talking to a s**t posting flog in his own team stating that the said s**t posting flog is bringing out flogginess in the view of the s**t posting flog.:oops:
glory be... you need to eat more ice cream.
3ivrSML.jpg

I can hear you furiously bashing your massive forehead against the keyboard from here.

You're melting so hard, you even included it in in your pic. :):thumbsu:

Sorry wozzas, missed the early week training sessions due to lots of alcohol and drugs. Lucky Wooshette and the coaching staff are more lenient than those over at Freo and are allowing me to play despite my indisgretions. I guess there is no denying real talent when you see it. Who are we playing again. Oh the bummers. LEL this should be fun.

Sorry wozzas, missed the early week training sessions due to lots of alcohol and drugs. Lucky Wooshette and the coaching staff are more lenient than those over at Freo and are allowing me to play despite my indisgretions. I guess there is no denying real talent when you see it. Who are we playing again. Oh the bummers. LEL this should be fun.

Brief summary of what you missed.
- We have ice cream, yet they are the ones melting.
- TiF has upset many Bomber players. The big bad bully.
- Baghdad has more marshmallows than you would ever imagine.

Brief summary of what you missed.
- We have ice cream, yet they are the ones melting.
- TiF has upset many Bomber players. The big bad bully.
- Baghdad has more marshmallows than you would ever imagine.
Wow. TiF is such a nice guy though? They must be a bunch of sooks if he has them melting.

Its almost too easy, this week I will be in full down hill ski mode. Kick it to me, Ill be waiting by myself in the goal square.

We've all been there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally I can post again!! Oh ffs its the Bombers. More server outages please Chief, the greatest Admin in history

Has this lame joke been done ITT yet? Bu all accounts it should have been done already.

#worstteameva

I got an email from Chief today so I must be pretty special. Something about my privacy not being breached. Judging by the nudes you posted privately though you may want to have a quiet word to him.

I got an email from Chief today so I must be pretty special. Something about my privacy not being breached. Judging by the nudes you posted privately though you may want to have a quiet word to him.
Release them to the world

stewie%20Griffin.jpg

I can only imagine how much Coach melted at the thought that his PMs and privacy have been breached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back