Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

You should take your long service leave.

I already did that, don't you recall how I returned to much fanfare last season and ruined the Warriors season?

I already did that, don't you recall how I returned to much fanfare last season and ruined the Warriors season?

I try to always erase the bad and only remember the good.

So despite them being a little tight, my ass still looks good?

Sweet!

Got one too. He must have a thing for big butts.

tenor.gif
So horny right now.

Mate let me tell you this as someone who has no ******* interest in multi quoting or actually giving a **** what you think.

It actually does not reduce the size of the post or take any less time to read a multi quoted post. It loses context as you are replying to many different quotes at once.

Please do not offend me with any more of your feedback.
* off Tony. Go be offended elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish to formally thank pantskyle on behalf of the entire Sweet FA for his selfless act of sabotaging the Bigfooty servers, saving us all from two days of utter drivel from the Baghdad Bombres organisation, and in his milestone week no less.

You are a king amongst men. :thumbsu:

F#$ken
hell
learn
how
to
multi
dickhead

NEVER Multi-Quote on seperate subjects ......you know that TIF

Multi Quoting, if occasionally required (1-2 times annually) .....and should always be a bulk reply to posts of the same subject

tenor.gif

Holy s**t TiF you managed to get the white knights up and about just for calling a s**t poster a dickhead.

Literally the shittest poster on Bigfooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back