Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Dragons FFC vs Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86s' Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

This match will test out my versatility - moved to centre!
Ironically, the sim makes it easier to score goals from centre than CHF...

Ironically, the sim makes it easier to score goals from centre than CHF...

Much like wishing for a mark as a ruckman, less ironically more alternative universes.

I think I’m done, I simply can’t compete with your posting.

You are quite simply the worst poster I’ve seen on here. Retire immediately
Look into a mirror, you’ll see an even worse poster in there.

This rabid team that call themselves the Dragons is an insult to Dragons. They will go down on Sunday and their flaccid attempt at fire breathing will be put out by the Gumbies celebrating in their salty tears of grief.
Good luck with that, unfortunately for you the rest of us love I’m the real world.

This rabid team that call themselves the Dragons is an insult to Dragons. They will go down on Sunday and their flaccid attempt at fire breathing will be put out by the Gumbies celebrating in their salty tears of grief.
Excuse me, I like Dragons, I married one. As for the Dragons FFC, though never having met any of them personally I feel they are all caring sensitive people with feelings . So giving it to a Gumby from any angle gives us one of those feelings, PLEASURE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This we're good and you're s**t schtick really is boring.
Its the Gumbies were talking here. The bars already set pretty low.

Big game Dragons!! In front of the home crowd against the Gumbies who have shown some form early in the season. We'll need to be at our best early and put our opposition under the pump right from the first bounce! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

So the week we play the Gumbies, is the week there's an almost 24 hour bigfooty outage...

giphy.gif

If only the outage was when we played against the Bombers.

Here ya go AceAndy - something to brighten your day. And probably brighten the whole thread too! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back