Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Dragons FFC vs Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86s' Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you the captain this week Uncle_Leo ?? I have trouble keeping up with all the comings and goings in the Gumbies.

No. It’s not really that hard though is it? Do you struggle in all aspects of your life? If so I could see how this would be troubling for you. Do you know how to tie your laces? Wipe your arse? No. Oh I see. Sorry

Bit rich coming from you

Zing!! He has done it again! Don’t reply, I find you quoting my posts offensive. You can’t touch me.

So the week we play the Gumbies, is the week there's an almost 24 hour bigfooty outage...

giphy.gif

Zing!! He has done it again! Don’t reply, I find you quoting my posts offensive. You can’t touch me.
I didn’t think you’d be this soft

With the BigFooty blackout, I haven't had a chance to post the thing yet.

Let's melt this plasticine team down to the gound!

tumblr_ma3do27Gys1rz304jo3_500.gif

1) Pea Nut
2) AceAndy (R)
3) Jatz
4) A Swallow
5) Blaze Storm (LG)
6) SaltPeter (R)
7) Pie 4 Life (VC)
8) mike123
9) gym4life
13) Hatchy1992 (LG)
14) chefmeister
15) Bluella (R)
17) AmericanCrow
18) Daniel1812
20) Knifey Spoony
22) Determinant
23) mistylake
25) PhenomenalV1 (C)
26) Cold Sober (R)
30) Mooresome
57) Scorpus
69) Ljp86
100) cammo6556
??) boneofshin
??) PeanutButter Pies (R)

Time to #BurnItDown!

Blues to smash the Tigers tomorrow night and the Dragons to do the same to the Gumbies on Sunday.

What a great week for footy.:thumbsu::footy:
Might chuck a 10er on Carlton and North to do the unthinkable... win round 1.

With the BigFooty blackout, I haven't had a chance to post the thing yet.

Let's melt this plasticine team down to the gound!

tumblr_ma3do27Gys1rz304jo3_500.gif

1) Pea Nut
2) AceAndy (R)
3) Jatz
4) A Swallow
5) Blaze Storm (LG)
6) SaltPeter (R)
7) Pie 4 Life (VC)
8) mike123
9) gym4life
13) Hatchy1992 (LG)
14) chefmeister
15) Bluella (R)
17) AmericanCrow
18) Daniel1812
20) Knifey Spoony
22) Determinant
23) mistylake
25) PhenomenalV1 (C)
26) Cold Sober (R)
30) Mooresome
57) Scorpus
69) Ljp86
100) cammo6556
??) boneofshin
??) PeanutButter Pies (R)

Time to #BurnItDown!
Already here skipper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've found out where the Gumbies are going wrong, they are such an uncivilised bunch they think that team sheets still get printed. If your team concentrated on posting your team sheet you wouldn't be stuck in sixth position.

And if your team focused on winning things before we did, we might consider you worthy of such things.

Unfortunately for you lot, you will forever be enshrined as the shitter club than us to not really take seriously at all.

Hey Gumbies what did you get docked two points for last week ?

Apparently following on with tradition of the mighty people of the past in screwing up a team sheet.

I say tradition because we are trend setters in this category and there shall be awe so help me various deities.

After my foolish debut last week wearing thongs (Flip Flops, Jandals, whatever) ive brought an old pair of footy boots. Well I didnt actually buy them as found some at the tip. They arent actually a matching pair and I think one still has a foot in it but after a good scrubbing and detox I should be right to go!!

Haha when I say......"right to go".......I mean they are both right footed.

So Im looking forward to running circles around a few Dragons this weekend!!

Boom Boom!

After my foolish debut last week wearing thongs (Flip Flops, Jandals, whatever) ive brought an old pair of footy boots. Well I didnt actually buy them as found some at the tip. They arent actually a matching pair and I think one still has a foot in it but after a good scrubbing and detox I should be right to go!!

Haha when I say......"right to go".......I mean they are both right footed.

So Im looking forward to running circles around a few Dragons this weekend!!

Boom Boom!
So you ended up with Jake Levers old boots after his trip to the dump ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back