Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons @ Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s the best

That says a lot about you.

GifFriday started off as a tacky gimmick for the joke clubs in this league, and still is that, just also stale and more pathetic.

GifFriday started off as a tacky gimmick for the joke clubs in this league, and still is that, just also stale and more pathetic.

It’s stupid.

Good gif users use them in context and when it’s warranted. Gif Friday is just spamming pointless gifs for no reason.

It’s stupid.

Good gif users use them in context and when it’s warranted. Gif Friday is just spamming pointless gifs for no reason.

It is a stupid gimmick indeed.
giphy.gif

B6EBDEAB-58B7-4933-B546-D1BFB1080BD9.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re just a sourpuss.

Nope. I just don't consider the notion of "derp derp lets post a random moving image derp" to be enjoyable at all, and not only that, it's sad that anyone thinks that is enjoyable.

I hope the sim has been updated to allow for the new AFL kick in rules because I'm playing on every time.

If I don't see a significant increase in my stats questions will be asked.

Oh you think we'll either miss a shot at goal, or you'll have the opportunity to rush a point? That's adorable.

Unfortunately for you, 100% accurate hawks will ruin that hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back