Preview Rnd 1 - Melbourne vs Port Adelaide 23th March 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been thrown forward a few times.
The Essendon game with Salem was one.

I'm not against, just yet to be convinced it's some game changing move

Please don't use JLT. James Sellar kicked a bag in the JLT an was horrific.

Hunt didn’t play in the Salem game mate. He’s been thrown forward once in a real game from memory, against the hawks in 2017. He went forward after half time and kicked 2 (One from a 50m penalty the other he got over the back with his pace).

I’ve got no issues with Hunt forward, it is probably his best chance to make something of his career (Same
with Joel Smith). Geez we lack depth in the small forward area overall though.

Didn't he keep Raynor to like 4 or 5 touches? I didn't watch the game, but I read somewhere he did a fantastic shut down role. I haven't seen enough of him to make a comment either way. But with injuries and a lack of depth, it's either him or Wagner. Let's try him and then throw stones at him after the game if he is awful.

Was more referring to his disposal and lack of composure at times.

Hore was pretty impressive in the scratch match against Collingwood, seemed to be in the right place a lot of the time and went for his marks - I liked him

bit of a Hibberd/Lever-Lite with his left foot

and he has a funny name

Reminds me more of Alan Toovey if anything.

Viney named forward. I wonder if thats legit or just banged him on the team sheet.

Wouldn't want to be a defender when a Gussy chaos ball comes flying in from the centre clearance and Viney is breathing down your neck.

Viney named forward. I wonder if thats legit or just banged him on the team sheet.

Wouldn't want to be a defender when a Gussy chaos ball comes flying in from the centre clearance and Viney is breathing down your neck.
He'll spend more time in the middle than anywhere, but wouldn't be surprised if he spends the middle of each quarter up forward. We need someone who tackles up there.

Very surprising to me, but also intriguing. Is there any chance at all he’s the small forward we think we don’t have? Or is he just too valuable in midfield?

Also, I like the Ginger man following.

Very surprising to me, but also intriguing. Is there any chance at all he’s the small forward we think we don’t have? Or is he just too valuable in midfield?

Also, I like the Ginger man following.
I don't think Viney is anywhere near good enough by foot to be a permanent forward, along with being a much better inside mid. Don't worry though, Viney won't get in Clarry's way. Oliver and Brayshaw are top dogs at the clearances these days.

Also, is Jeff hurt? Or is his exclusion from the team a pretty clear sign that his first team days are over?

Anyone havw any idea how to obtain welcome match tickets? I have some people at work from overseas that wouls love to come.

He's been thrown forward a few times.
The Essendon game with Salem was one.

I'm not against, just yet to be convinced it's some game changing move

Please don't use JLT. James Sellar kicked a bag in the JLT an was horrific.
Got to use JLT when the sample size is so small. Take away that & he has still kicked two goals from one half as a forward. Hardly disastrous output. Give the guy a chance to play in the position before writing him off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis in doubt. Had scan on hamstring today.
If he had a scan, it’s hard to see him playing, you don’t scan a perfectly healthy, fully functioning muscle, so something is wrong with it.

Sparrow looks the only appropriate replacement from the Emergencies, with the rest too tall.

Hunt didn’t play in the Salem game mate. He’s been thrown forward once in a real game from memory, against the hawks in 2017. He went forward after half time and kicked 2 (One from a 50m penalty the other he got over the back with his pace).

I’ve got no issues with Hunt forward, it is probably his best chance to make something of his career (Same
with Joel Smith). Geez we lack depth in the small forward area overall though.
Didn't hunt debut two years after that?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

He has definently gone forward more than once though. I remember him being thrown forward in a game ive watched the highlights of a couple times to no effect.

He’s not an emergency, can’t pick him, lest we want a sizeable fine
Didn't stop the tigers picking that bloke in tassie a couple of years back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back