Rumour Beer poured on fox footy hosts

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll choose the former - sheesh, what is it with ratbags at the footy this year? I suppose we can thank the steady diet of footy shows and social media that there is more reporting of every single issue - but man......oh, and good luck pouring a beer over Browny.

They keep claiming one beer 'completely drenched' 5 people. How big are these beers, 10 litres?
My first thought as well. I think there could be some mayo on the reactions.

I will say though, that I always thought something like this would happen sooner or later with this 'commentator desk in the stands' concept. Just asking for trouble with too many dickheads around, wanting to make a scene on TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They keep claiming one beer 'completely drenched' 5 people. How big are these beers, 10 litres?
Bullshit, have you had a quarter of a pot tipped on you? Can feel like a litre and stink out your clothes.

Countless times walking through a bar or pub or nightclub and someone slightly knocks me and it about 200ml goes all over me. A full pint would be more than enough to soak 4 people about to go on air.

A mate of mine got a full pint tipped on his head the other week and it looked like he'd just showered. Stunk for the rest of the night too, was hilarious.

We had a similar incident last year when a Richmond fan threw a full beer from level 2 over the edge. He thought it was funny initially until almost the entire crowd called him a dickhead and the cops came to kick him out. It ended up on a bunch of Richmond fans below him too, not even his intended target.

Who doesn't like a beer bath once in a while ?

Rkzacp.gif

We had a similar incident last year when a Richmond fan threw a full beer from level 2 over the edge. He thought it was funny initially until almost the entire crowd called him a dickhead and the cops came to kick him out. It ended up on a bunch of Richmond fans below him too, not even his intended target.
Next time it'l be 2 beers.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back