Training Training Reports 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as Tarrant is 100% and Fremantle don't pull an extra couple of talls out of their arses McKay wouldn't be the end of the world. I still think we need a 2nd genuine tall near Brown so wouldn't be against giving Larkey a run if we needed him in the team for balance reasons.

On reflection yes I can’t recall seeing McKay. Hopefully he’s just got a stomach bug or something. The defenders were training down the other end of the ground away from the majority of supporters so hard to 100% say.

Would be terrible for him to miss this game. He would have had it inked in all summer knowing Thommo was out.

On reflection yes I can’t recall seeing McKay. Hopefully he’s just got a stomach bug or something. The defenders were training down the other end of the ground away from the majority of supporters so hard to 100% say.

Would be terrible for him to miss this game. He would have had it inked in all summer knowing Thommo was out.
McKay wasn’t out there , not sure if that means anything because it was nothing more than glorified kick to kick session . Goldy and Polec didn’t bother joining in . Taz looked in perfect working order but then again when is he not looking like a bronzed Adonis.

Ahern is a bit odd , only thing that I can think of is that they won’t risk him on that rock hard surface this early in the season given how sore some of the Swans boys pulled up after rd1 last season and his injury history .

McKay wasn’t out there , not sure if that means anything because it was nothing more than glorified kick to kick session . Goldy and Polec didn’t bother joining in . Taz looked in perfect working order but then again when is he not looking like a bronzed Adonis.

Ahern is a bit odd , only thing that I can think of is that they won’t risk him on that rock hard surface this early in the season given how sore some of the Swans boys pulled up after rd1 last season and his injury history .

I went this session before JLT 1. I don’t recall Zeibell or Goldy being there and they still played.

Polec walked laps. Did he do that this time?

I remember when Taz first joined and all he seemed to do was run laps. But boy was it majestic. He looked like one of those $1m colts from a yearling sale.

I went this session before JLT 1. I don’t recall Zeibell or Goldy being there and they still played.

Polec walked laps. Did he do that this time?

I remember when Taz first joined and all he seemed to do was run laps. But boy was it majestic. He looked like one of those $1m colts from a yearling sale.
Yeah Goldy and Polec just walked around the ground chatting . There were a couple of groups who did a very minor amount of match sim stuff but nothing of any real note .

The forwards spent the last 15 mins having a friendly goal kicking comp between themselves. I’d say Atley would’ve been the most accurate .

Caught the end of training on my lunch break today.

Jed was doing one-one-one stuff away from a small group still out training. Doing a lot of ball handling work and running. Looked sharp, unimpeded and no sign of any hammy troubles. Play him.

There was a small group (Polec, Pittard, Hall, Tyson, Cunnington, Turner, Scott and McKay) still out doing handball drills and goal kicking. Scott being referred to as “Rising Star” by Pittard. Genius.

On the way out saw Will Walker hobbling down the street on crutches, one leg suspended. Looks a mile off being able to walk, let alone train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jed was doing one-one-one stuff away from a small group still out training. Doing a lot of ball handling work and running. Looked sharp, unimpeded and no sign of any hammy troubles. Play him.

There was a small group (Polec, Pittard, Hall, Tyson, Cunnington, Turner, Scott and McKay) still out doing handball drills and goal kicking. Scott being referred to as “Rising Star” by Pittard. Genius.

On the way out saw Will Walker hobbling down the street on crutches, one leg suspended. Looks a mile off being able to walk, let alone train.

That's really not good about WW.

Geez, bloody crap news about WW.

That’s strange about Walker. At the season launch he was walking freely and looked in good shape. I wonder if he’s had a setback.

You just know the club’s thinking will be “given Jed’s injury history we feel we’re best served to be very conservative with his senior selection so we’ll give him another (dreaded) two weeks so he’s cherry ripe!”

You just know the club’s thinking will be “given Jed’s injury history we feel we’re best served to be very conservative with his senior selection so we’ll give him another (dreaded) two weeks so he’s cherry ripe!”

Unleash him on the scum.

Jed doing everything with the main group so far.

Cleverly omitted to say what the main group were actually doing at the time.

TELEMMGLPICT000161592027_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqU2OcGw4mv9yCz78okQSYvqn_W8QOGINPmn5eGfsPVfo.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back