Banter Great Waste of Space vs Richmond - No Ninja fly kicking allowed. Taronga Zoo members welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't follow a team. Rugby League Balmain man.

When Giants came about I picked them as my team "should anyone ask who I follow in AFL".

Over the 1st 2 years fell for the club and how they do things up here and now here we are.
Barely watch League(unless it's the Tiges) and I watch Aussie Rules all the time, even when we aren't playing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Noice. I was a Balmain man like I'm sure many Richmond fans because Tigers, but once the Storm came, jumped on with them.

What won you over - the game itself, the Giants themselves (heard they are a dinkum club), or a combination?

Noice. I was a Balmain man like I'm sure many Richmond fans because Tigers, but once the Storm came, jumped on with them.

What won you over - the game itself, the Giants themselves (heard they are a dinkum club), or a combination?
Combination.

Once I learnt the rules and understood the live aspect of the game I enjoyed it.

The club also made it easy in how they treat their grassroots, members and fans.

Combination.

Once I learnt the rules and understood the live aspect of the game I enjoyed it.

The club also made it easy in how they treat their grassroots, members and fans.

I quite like the Giants. If we don't win the flag I'd much prefer you guys did than Collingwood, West Coast, Geelong or just about anyone else.

Didn't follow a team. Rugby League Balmain man.

When Giants came about I picked them as my team "should anyone ask who I follow in AFL".

Over the 1st 2 years fell for the club and how they do things up here and now here we are.
Barely watch League(unless it's the Tiges) and I watch Aussie Rules all the time, even when we aren't playing.

what was wrong with Swans, Eddelsten, Plugga, Kiiiiiiiiiiiapppa ?

They thought, and possibly still do, that Sydney ended at Glebe.
It doesn't.

I don't mind Glebe. It's like some Sydney people went to Brunswick St 20 years ago and just got around to copying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back