Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When SA is smart enough to make a joke I'll laugh.
His posts are nothing but imagined written diarrhea in which he attempts to make himself relevant.

The worst Beatles song (probably 'Martha My Dear' or 'Polythene Pam') is still better than the best You Am I song (who knows what that is). You Am I were horrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't name the player, but a reliable source told me he absolutely loves Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

He also reckon's Dream Police is Cheap Trick's best song, and Bocelli's English recording of Con te Partiro trumps the Italian version.

Last edited:
I can't name the player, but a reliable source told me he absolutely loves Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

He also reckon's Dream Police is the Cheap Trick's best song, and Bocelli's English recording of Con te Partiro trumps the Italian version.
It's Dusty Martin, isn't it.

How about those football rumours hey!

Here's one for you...

I have a former workmate in Adelaide who used to be a bouncer. One night he and some other bouncers were hired by Central Districts to run security on the clubs grand final after party when they won the flag in either 2009 or 2010 (may have my year wrong) . Some of you may not know, but a certain fairly attractive and successful Aussie pop singers (otherwise known as Delta Goodrem) younger brother was part of Centrals flag winning side. My workmate was assigned by the club purely to chaperone Ms Goodrem and her friend who were attending. Turns out he had quite a busy night fending off some overzealous and over hydrated premiership players from making several "strong" advances to poor Delta.

Also must have been great for her brother to see half his team mates trying to root his sister.
I am a mad port fan but spent many a night partying with the centrals boys as a m8 played with them. There is nothing you could say that would surprise me lol. Good bunch of blokes for the most part but lets just say there mustn't of been much drug testing being done in the sanfl in the early 2000s .

Last edited:
Heard from a reliable source and mate that most of the Fremantle team and players dislike Ross Lyon.

Heard from a reliable source and mate that most of the Fremantle team and players dislike Ross Lyon.
I'm not sure if most of them dislike him, but I have heard the team has really bad fractures. There's all sorts of cliques there and none of them are especially healthy. Big gang of socialite pissheads but funnily enough those guys are amongst our best players. Heard the current Fremantle culture is worse than early 2010s Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back