Autopsy Rd 11 Carlton vs Essendon - So what did you get up to this weekend?

Who were our best players in round 12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly I actual feel numb and don't care anymore. I will still watch the blues but I don't know where to begin. How can our list be so inept? We're at ground zero.

That's the reality of how most supporters feel now when I'm at the games. No one is even angry because you get accustomed to how garbage we are. Today was the most lifeless Carlton Essendon game I've ever attended.

Barker is a constant through all of this. He should be given marching orders this week.

At this point you'd think moving Barker on would be best for everyone, Barker included. He wants to be a senior coach, he needs broader experience on his resume than the last 8 years with us after a couple of early coaching stints elsewhere.

I'm not myself tonight!!!

Agreed with HBF. None of us are.

I was fired on Friday despite going back to work two months before I was medically cleared and having them admit that the campaign that I just ran for them achieved twice the industry benchmarks were concerned. Then this crap today.

This weekend is the very definition of hell in a hand basket.

From the best club in AFL history to to the worst in modern time
No game plan, no accountability, no care, no guts, no skills, no ferocity

Sorry but thought there might have been some "green shoots" early in the season but the drought has hit - they are brown & died (to get thrashed by a below reserve grade Essendon team with poor skills is the bottom of the barrel)

New coach needed (one that wont accept below mediocrity), get rid of the rubbish (& there is a lot) & rebuild (again)

So sad

I was fired on Friday despite going back to work two months before I was medically cleared and having them admit that the campaign that I just ran for them achieved twice the industry benchmarks were concerned. Then this crap today.

Sorry to hear Wickzki. Hope it works out :thumbsu:

I'm sure another organisation will value you mate.

We've continually and rightfully so turned over our list......without improvement or results.
Pretty obvious that something stinks here.
I feel sorry for Fitzroy and it's supporters because our newly broken records week in and week out make the Roy's look like they were a powerhouse.

You know who played in Fitzroys last ever game........John Barker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the best club in AFL history to to the worst in modern time
No game plan, no accountability, no care, no guts, no skills, no ferocity

Sorry but thought there might have been some "green shoots" early in the season but the drought has hit - they are brown & died (to get thrashed by a below reserve grade Essendon team with poor skills is the bottom of the barrel)

New coach needed (one that wont accept below mediocrity), get rid of the rubbish (& there is a lot) & rebuild (again)

So sad

We don't need to rebuild (again).

Thats s**t Wick.
Chin up mate.

Send me a PM if you need a chat.

Our inept game plan didn't change once it got wet. I sincerely believed our bigger bodies should've been an advantage in those conditions.

There is a total lack of care, the players just don't hurt enough, dont want it enough, and the Captain just can't do it anymore. The coach should call all the players in and honestly ask if they think he's the problem.

totally gutted....maybe bolton will be sacked i dont know.....but how do players make so many skill errors in one match...why did newman who is generally a reliable kick miss those targets last week and this week...what can a coach do with the likes of lang kennedy fas setters on top of poor performances from so many of the usual best 22 players.....

Back