Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem)

How many starters do you have for Rd13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a much higher percentage of BF users have top 1% overall ranking this year. Compared to last year at least. Well played everyone. The months wasted here over the summer pre-season is paying off!
But I was not here during the summer pre-season. Have to worry about NBA fantasy during that time.

Only made my SC team in the last week before the season started

Seems like a much higher percentage of BF users have top 1% overall ranking this year. Compared to last year at least. Well played everyone. The months wasted here over the summer pre-season is paying off!

U could have said top 2% but u just wanted to exclude me. ******* one percenters!!!!!

giphy.gif

U could have said top 2% but u just wanted to exclude me. ******* one percenters!!!!!

giphy.gif
Top 1% are losers man, us 2%ers are the cool kids :)

Most those pricks have prob used up all their trades anyway with any luck we will zoom past most of them on the home stretch.

Im 300 points off top 1k and 11 trades left. 8 aftr this week. 2 used to get sloane the week after. The ill just need 1 more defender (shitfield or hurn) to complete my team. 5 trades left for rmergencies.

Last edited:
Most those pricks have prob used up all their trades anyway with any luck we will zoom past most of them on the home stretch.

Im 300 points off top 1k and 11 trades left. 8 aftr this week. 2 used to get sloane the week after. The ill just need 1 more defender (****field or hurn) to complete my team. 5 trades left for rmergencies.
You're in a good spot then. My team is trash unfortunately, best I can hope get with this lot is a 2k-3k finish.

You're in a good spot then. My team is trash unfortunately, best I can hope get with this lot is a 2k-3k finish.

Yeah until the injuries hit. I will be happy if I can get 1 week out of my completed team but just never happens.

How many trades u got left?

Yeah until the injuries hit. I will be happy if I can get 1 week out of my completed team but just never happens.

How many trades u got left?
6 trades left, team is "complete". I'll likely use 2 trades next week to bring Westhoff in to get some F7/R3 cover.

Much better than those of us that tried to break the 10k barrier last season - some of us couldnt even break this low bar :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Into the top 10,000 for the first time this year, after being 68,813 after round 1.

Will take the 1,810 from 18 starters with spud scores from Jaeger and Cunners after dealing with taggers. Dylan Moore and Shitterfield outscored them FFS.

1560736840097.png

Im 300 points off top 1k and 11 trades left. 8 aftr this week. 2 used to get sloane the week after. The ill just need 1 more defender (****field or hurn) to complete my team. 5 trades left for rmergencies.
8 trades left after this weeks upgrades for me and 400 points off top 100 with just Hore to upgrade next week.
I'm expecting to finish strongly.
Missing Hurn and Kelly the only must haves.
Smith, and Brouch to sideways also...
Lets get em bruvs.

8 trades left after this weeks upgrades for me and 400 points off top 100 with just Hore to upgrade next week.
I'm expecting to finish strongly.
Missing Hurn and Kelly the only must haves.
Smith, and Brouch to sideways also...
Lets get em bruvs.

Im planning to have Hore and smith as my d5 d6 for the rest of the year after uprades. If enough trades left ill upgrade 1

Last edited:
Im planning to have Hore and smith to be my d5 d6 for the rest of the year after uprades. If enough trades left ill upgrade 1

Smith, Hore my D4 and D5.

Logue\Naish at D6 with only 3 trades left after next week getting Sloane in.

Touch and go if I will be able to upgrade Logue\Naish to a premo come finals. LOL!

Lucky I have decent bench cover on all lines....

Until they both score 40-50's two week in a row, then we burn our remaining few trades to upgrade them. :straining:

Surely the pricks can manage 80+ for the rest of the year. A ton scattered here and there wouldnt go astray either. Either way they are the last upgrade required since Walsh s**t the bed and sloane became so gettable.

Surely the pricks can manage 80+ for the rest of the year. A ton scattered here and there wouldnt go astray either. Either way they are the last upgrade required since Walsh **** the bed and sloane became so gettable.
When people say they’re holding a rookie as a keeper, it rarely happens. Things change very quickly. Last week, Walsh was a keeper after his 140. This week he’s being traded out after a poor game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back