Media S27 Baghdad Bombers FC v Roy FFC at Abdu Prison (FUNDRAISER)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pull up mate, I did those modelling shots years ago in my younger days. I thought they were extremely artistic!
You even brought your own bags. Not only Mr. September, a man well ahead of time.

I hope all funds raised are going towards the Izzy Folau " I've got a **** load of money but God spoke to me and he said go get more money " Go Fund Me page.
They closed the page .....against "terms of trade" used when it suits ......i'd be outraged, he should start a "Go Fund Me Page" to take on this outrageous behaviour by Go Fund Me

They closed the page .....against "terms of trade" used when it suits ......i'd be outraged, he should start a "Go Fund Me Page" to take on this outrageous behaviour by Go Fund Me
I am hoping he sent the Go Fund Me ppls a "please explain" and they replied "Nobody knows, therefore God."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Ladies and gentlemen, well may we say 'God Save The Gorilla', because nothing will save the Roys Leadership Team."
e0n2H3H.jpg

Their participation in the "Fred" ...pun intended, has been nothing short of disgraceful.
oYko803.jpg

Last edited:
"Ladies and gentlemen, well may we say 'God Save The Gorilla', because nothing will save the Roys Leadership Team."
e0n2H3H.jpg

Their participation in the "Fred" ...pun intended, has been nothing short of disgraceful.
oYko803.jpg

We are here, we were just hoping it got good at some point.....

Haha, that’s far too cryptic for such a profound member of the Roy’s Leadership Group. You are a LG member aren’t you?:oops:

I think I’m Captain now...... Let me check....

I think I’m Captain now...... Let me check....
And so you ought to be, you lead by example; :thumbsu: but you’ve really got to focus when you submit the team sheet.;) Ive seen many a great Captain neglect a letter and get totally hung drawn n quartered by the SFA community.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back