Media S27 Baghdad Bombers FC v Roy FFC at Abdu Prison (FUNDRAISER)

Remove this Banner Ad

Given I’m not playing in this game (I don’t do charity), I thought I’d sit down with some sushi and dumplings and watch. Unfortunately for me, I did something I never do. After purchasing my food, I sat in the food court with the commoners to eat. Seriously! What was I thinking?!

First this woman walks up and asked me if I’ll be at the table for long. I asked to define “long”. She huffed and puffed at me. So I asked her if I had angered her in some way. She said I shouldn’t take up a four seat table when I’m on my own. I politely replied “fair point. Now, how does go **** yourself sound?!”

Then! , somewhere between my dumplings and salt n pepper squid, the cutest little girl came over to my table and with the most magnificent smile, said “hi, you must be very hungry”. To which I replied, “go away little girl”. She then began to slam her hands on my table and yelled “you shouldn’t say that! You shouldn’t say that! You shouldn’t say that...” over and over again. I grabbed her cute little hand, and said “stop doing that and go away, or else I will walk over to your parents table, and punch the **** out of both of them!” She left crying. Which was almost as annoying as her table slapping.

Then! Some peasant feral on the table behind me takes a call on his phone and enters into one of the dumbest and LOUDEST conversations I’ve ever heard. “YEAH MATE, NAH, I FINK I WERE GONNA GO TOMORROW BUT ME CAR **** ITSELF AGAIN, SO NAH, YEAH IT’S NOT LIKE UMM...”
**** me! I tried to bite my tongue, but it was just so painful. So...

Me:”oi! Hang up, eat your food and please shut the **** up!”

Feral: “me?”

Me: “no, the other **** wit yelling pure stupidity down his phone. Yes you! Shut up mate!”

He apparently was offended by this and he, and what I assumed was his mother, got up and left.

Then! Just as I’m on my third lobster sush roll, some “shopping centre security guard” comes over and says he’s had complaints about me being “disruptive and displaying anti social behaviour”

I said “mate, I’m a ****en Doctor!” I then explained to him, that “the only anti social behaviour going on was that of the ignorant, cousin *******, ferals, I’m surrounded by”
I then got up and left.

What is wrong with people?!

This is why I never leave the house! This is why I shouldn’t have left it today, and this is precisely why 90% of the population should walk into the ocean, and keep going.

Anyway, who won?
It's pretty rude taking up a 4 seat table, why can't you sit at the bar or somewhere else

Anyway I only read half your story, I shall continue later on.

Well I did invite the magistrate around for a whiskey or two and I did give him some advice, but apart from that it was a democratic trial :oops:

I just want to know which idiot let WW back out again ?????

All that effort and planning....
Wasted....

Given I’m not playing in this game (I don’t do charity), I thought I’d sit down with some sushi and dumplings and watch. Unfortunately for me, I did something I never do. After purchasing my food, I sat in the food court with the commoners to eat. Seriously! What was I thinking?!

First this woman walks up and asked me if I’ll be at the table for long. I asked to define “long”. She huffed and puffed at me. So I asked her if I had angered her in some way. She said I shouldn’t take up a four seat table when I’m on my own. I politely replied “fair point. Now, how does go **** yourself sound?!”

Then! , somewhere between my dumplings and salt n pepper squid, the cutest little girl came over to my table and with the most magnificent smile, said “hi, you must be very hungry”. To which I replied, “go away little girl”. She then began to slam her hands on my table and yelled “you shouldn’t say that! You shouldn’t say that! You shouldn’t say that...” over and over again. I grabbed her cute little hand, and said “stop doing that and go away, or else I will walk over to your parents table, and punch the **** out of both of them!” She left crying. Which was almost as annoying as her table slapping.

Then! Some peasant feral on the table behind me takes a call on his phone and enters into one of the dumbest and LOUDEST conversations I’ve ever heard. “YEAH MATE, NAH, I FINK I WERE GONNA GO TOMORROW BUT ME CAR **** ITSELF AGAIN, SO NAH, YEAH IT’S NOT LIKE UMM...”

Me: “no, the other **** wit yelling pure stupidity down his phone. Yes you! Shut up mate!”

He apparently was offended by this and he, and what I assumed was his mother, got up and left.

Then! Just as I’m on my third lobster sush roll, some “shopping centre security guard” comes over and says he’s had complaints about me being “disruptive and displaying anti social behaviour”

I said “mate, I’m a ****en Doctor!” I then explained to him, that “the only anti social behaviour going on was that of the ignorant, cousin *******, ferals, I’m surrounded by”
I then got up and left.

This is why I never leave the house! This is why I shouldn’t have left it today, and this is precisely why 90% of the population should walk into the ocean, and keep going.

Anyway, who won?
I swear ... this makes “Gone with the Wind” look like a short film

I have the attention span of a Goldfish

Umpire Ahmed gives the crowd the bird.
1 : 16.24 {rW} - WFL sizes the options in front of him.
1 : 16.28 {rW} - Handballs over the top to Matty411.
1 : 16.34 {lW} - That came off the outside of the sandshoe.
1 : 16.4 {lW} - Allikat reckons he got a touch to that but umpire Givim Malik is having none of it. Mark to CALL ME SNAKE.
1 : 16.47 {lW} - With the ball is CALL ME SNAKE.
1 : 16.53 {lW} - Watch out! Oh! Allikat has laid CALL ME SNAKE out flat. The dirty bastard!

bOdxcHj.jpg

1 : 16.59 {rW} - Allikat threads his way through traffic.
1 : 17.06 - <<< Azarole is coming on to replace Matt_352 >>>

1 : 17.17 {rW} - Allikat has it. What can he do with it?.
1 : 17.24 {CHF} - He sees a lead by nahnah and kicks in that direction.
1 : 17.3 {CHF} - Top mark - not paid. . BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…Ya blind ya towel headed flog!

1 : 17.36 {CHB} - dougthelegend breaks free and has found some space.
1 : 17.42 {rHBF} - Handpass over the shoulderbag to CJMB.
1 : 17.49 {CHB} - He gets a handpass to dougthelegend.
1 : 17.53 {lW} - A kick towards CALL ME SNAKE territory.
1 : 17.59 {lW} - CALL ME SNAKE takes that parallel to the ground.
1 : 18.05 {lW} - CALL ME SNAKE ssssssizes the options in front of him.
1 : 18.12 {lW} - A lookaway handpass to WaynesWorld19.
1 : 18.17 {rHFF} - He sends the ball to I bleed blue.
1 : 18.23 {rHFF} - Anybody's ball.
1 : 18.3 {rHFF} - I bleed blue streaming down the ground.
1 : 18.36 {CHF} - Gives the ball to Shermy
1 : 18.42 {CHF} - He handpasses to Matty411.
1 : 18.48 {CHF} - Matty411 has time to take a bounce.
1 : 18.55 {CHF} – Hits a big ball to WaynesWorld19.

L0amSLQ.jpg

1 : 19.01 {CHF} - Gets a handpass away to Shermy.
1 : 19.07 {FF} - Fires out the handpass to BEEG.
1 : 19.11 {FF} - Reardo gets enough of a grip to dislodge the ball.
1 : 19.17 {FB} - Not enough pressure on Reardo.
1 : 19.23 {lHBF} - Gives the ball to Azarole.
1 : 19.3 {lHBF} - He handpasses to TedDougChris.
1 : 19.36 {lHBF} - TedDougChris dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
1 : 19.42 {CHB} - Flicks it to Mobbs.
1 : 19.48 {rW} - A measured kick in the direction of Allikat.
1 : 19.54 {rW} - Too long for Allikat and CALL ME SNAKE marks.
1 : 20.01 {C} - crowmyzone signals for his teammates to present; but they’re chatting up the cheersquad
1 : 20.07 {C} - Hands it off to Matty411.
1 : 20.13 {lHBF} - No-look handpass to boncer34.
1 : 20.19 {lHBF} - Holding the aggot.
1 : 20.25 {rHFF} - Barrels to send the ball forward.
1 : 20.31 {lHFF} - Huge handpass to Runk. As good as a kick.
1 : 20.36 {rHFF} - Passes to Barrels by hand.
1 : 20.42 {CHF} - He gets a handpass to nahnah.
1 : 20.48 {lHFF} - Handballs over the top to Runk.
1 : 20.54 {lHFF} - He's tackled but manages to get the shot away.
1 : 21 {lHFF} – Runk me dead he’s kicked it! One more goal each and the scores will be level.
Baghdad Bombers : 3.0.18
Roys FFC : 3.0.18

It's pretty rude taking up a 4 seat table, why can't you sit at the bar or somewhere else

Anyway I only read half your story, I shall continue later on.
If you think that’s rude, maybe you shouldn’t read the rest...

1 : 21.06 {C} – I Don’t Give A Rats Clacker taps it down.
1 : 21.19 {C} - 3KZ is Football fighting to get a clear kick.
1 : 21.25 {rHFF} - He gets onto his right side and kicks to Barrels.
1 : 21.31 {rHFF} - Barrels appeals for the mark but play on's the call.
1 : 21.37 {rHFF} - Barrels has it. What can he do with it?
1 : 21.43 {rHFF} - Huge bump by boncer34 on Barrels.
1 : 21.5 {lHBF} - With the ball is boncer34.
1 : 21.56 {rW} - He sees a lead by WFL and kicks in that direction.
1 : 22 {rW} - The ball drops short of WFL.
1 : 22.06 {rW} - WFL scoops up the ball.
1 : 22.12 {rW} - KohPhi runs past and takes the handpass; he’s been quiet today after being up all night with the little one.
1 : 22.19 {rW} - KohPhi has time to take a bounce.
1 : 22.25 {lHFF} - He looks for Blue__Balls.
1 : 22.31 {lHFF} - Blue__Balls takes that parallel to the ground.
1 : 22.37 {lHFF} - Blue__Balls takes off.
1 : 22.43 {lHFF} - Blue__Balls sells the dummy and helps himself to a bounce.
1 : 22.49 {lHFF} - Gets a handpass away to WaynesWorld19.
1 : 22.55 {lHFF} - Quick hands to KohPhi.
1 : 23.02 {lHFF} - A wild handball - but luckily Blue__Balls was well placed to clean up.
1 : 23.08 {lHFF} - Blue__Balls has wild shot at goal.
1 : 23.14 {lHFF} - Great goal by Sky Nuts; the Bombers are back in front.
Baghdad Bombers : 4.0.24
Roys FFC : 3.0.18

1 : 23.18 {C} - Two-handed smash out of the ruck by I Couldnt Give a Rats.
1 : 23.31 {C} - The bounce favours 3KZ is Football and he is off like the whiting in the glovebox...yibada yibada
1 : 23.37 {lW} - Handpass over the shoulder to JackNah_8.
1 : 23.43 {lW} - JackNah_8 is tackled beautifully by WFL. He really does have impressive tackle.
1 : 23.49 {rW} - Quality gather by WFL.
1 : 23.55 {rW} - Long handpass to the running Matty411.
1 : 24.01 {rW} - In danger.
1 : 24.08 {lW} - JackNah_8 has it. What can he do with it?
1 : 24.14 {lW} - He has a bounce; scratches his ring gear.
1 : 24.2 {C} - Kick goes sideways…smart pr!ck.
1 : 24.27 {C} - Up goes 3KZ is Football.
1 : 24.32 {C} - 3KZ is Football with the ball now.
1 : 24.38 {C} - A quick handpass to Broken.
1 : 24.43 {rW} - Handpass to space. Allikat runs onto it.
1 : 24.49 {rW} - Allikat sells the dummy and Tony Lynn15 says thanks very much.
1 : 24.51 Tony Lynn15 sinks his slipper into it inside forward 50.
1 : 24.55 "WTF...There's a pig on the ground!"

<laughter in the commentary box>
"There's a pig....... at full forward"

<more laughter in the commentary box>
"He's on a lead, he's on a lead..."

MJW3raz.jpg

“Now that’s what you call putting the ham in Mohammed”

“The Bomber fan base are going nuts; this could get nasty if he’s not Halal Certified:pignose:

“They’re clamouring over the seats to get out of the stadium, hell, pandemonium here at Abdu Prison”

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 1
Baghdad Bombers: 4.0.24 Roys FFC : 3.0.18

=====================================

“We’ll be back after a long break with the second quarter”.

Meanwhile enjoy the quarter time entertainment by giving TONYLOAF a big round of applause:eek:

bnP8YRX.jpg

[Tone:] On a hot summer night,
would you offer your throat to the loaf for some red roses?
[Girl:] Will he offer me his mouth?
[Tone:] Yes.
[Girl:] Will he offer me his teeth?
[Girl:] Will he offer me his ****?
[Girl:] Will he offer me his hunger?
[Girl:] Again, will he offer me his hunger?
[Tone:] Yes!
[Girl:] And will he starve without me?
[Tone:] Yes!
[Girl:] And does he love me?
[Tone:] Fur Coat he does.
[Girl:] Yes.
[Tone:] On a hot summer night,
would you offer your throat to the loaf with the red roses?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd raise it in the Suggestions Etc forum. Agreed I would not allow this image to stay on-site if it was posted. Seems pretty risque!

Pull up mate, I did those modelling shots years ago in my younger days. I thought they were extremely artistic!

I then got up and left.

Anyway, who won?

Mate how was the sushi?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back