VFL The other Port vs the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy got 58 hit outs against English when we faced Collingwood earlier in the year.

Sweet has 60 today. I know it's a far lesser opponent and "only" VFL, but that is an incredible effort. Got a lazy 10 tackles to go with it, this guy is looking something special. Needs to find more of it, but his 12 touches today was still an improvement on his season average

Sweet having a good game also 12 disposals 10 Tackles and 59 hit outs.
Jordan Sweet 12 disposals, 10 tackles, 60 hit outs.
Grundy got 58 hit outs against English when we faced Collingwood earlier in the year.

Sweet has 60 today. I know it's a far lesser opponent and "only" VFL, but that is an incredible effort. Got a lazy 10 tackles to go with it, this guy is looking something special. Needs to find more of it, but his 12 touches today was still an improvement on his season average

Great effort but the numbers are seriously inflated due to weather. Goodwin had 43 hit outs too, so there was a very large number of ruck contests and secondary ball ups.

This was a huge victory against a tough opponent on their home ground and in pretty terrible conditions. Well done Scrays.
I'm beginning to think Gia could be a good, up and coming coach.

Has been the outstanding coach of the VFL season so far.
Hasn’t had an overly strong side in each week with injury and call ups depleting the side, plus lost Dunkley to Melbourne mid season. Yet, he’s been able to get the 22 as a whole playing very very good football.
Great to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back