Autopsy Dogs beaten by Port 107-85

Remove this Banner Ad

Another masterclass by Bevo & co
Very diplomatic with the thread title Mike.

We are a schoolyard team - no idea what we are supposed to be doing out there but having fun anyway.

Don’t usually comment on other club forums but wowee was that a torching you got from the maggots.

Didnt need the umps to lose it tonight, game was lost again at the selection table.

* this sport. Not only this team playing poorly, but on top of that the umpiring & MRP shamozzles dominating every single headline just makes it unbearable at the minute. Sick of it.
It's no longer a fun experience. ******* tiring.

Maybe it needs to happen to jolt the hierarchy into some kind of action.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Pray World Series GIF by MLB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the * could that idiot overturn for shepherding on the goal line? every single shepherd should now be called a free against and goal disallowed

Any result other than a premiership won't change my mind about the coach.

I've lost faith.

Beveridge has blown the best midfield I have seen the club have.

What on earth is going on with Naughton? He had the chance to nail Lachie Jones in a tackle but let him waltz on by. This is worrying imo.

Our midfield is shot. It was a great midfield a few years ago but it's aged and slow.

Defence is shithouse.

We are in for a steep Sydney like nosedive in the next few years.

JUH, Libba and Bont the only shining lights.

Anyone blaming the umpires tonight is kidding themselves, there were some horrible decisions yes but that’s irrelevant when we have no system whatsoever.

We cannot for our lives defend the corridor, teams must lick their lips when they play us, all you have to do is chip it around until you find a player in the corridor and you’re home free.

We are getting far too many shallow inside 50 entries or shots from extreme angles and when we do get it in front 30m out we spray it.

With the way we are playing we’d be lucky to make finals.

been a while ( some may say not long enough) since I posted. thought the boys played a lot better after round 2, but the last 3 weeks shows they are miles off. too many panic kicks, easy turn overs, etc, Do any players up the ground read the play when its contested deep in the back line and get into a position where a quick kick out might land , How many times have teams turned over the ball when that happens. Time for some panic training, - get the players in really tight contested play situations and teach them the best way to get out. and make the players up the ground read the play so they are at least close enough to contest for the ball. - maybe I'm just a stuffed unit and no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back