FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1 are you watching the Logies?
Kinda. I'm trying to clean up a bit. The TV is on in the background. I don't watch most of the TV shows nominated. H&A lost. Bastards.

Barty apparently had a pretty easy run for the French Open?

She was one of the few (Halep the other and to a degree Jo Konta) that had any clay form. The gaping hole in the WTA and for that matter the ATP to a degree is there are very few genuine claycourters. Jeez imagine what say a Justine Henin would do to these scrubs- I mean jeez if she announced she was coming back a week before this year's French, she'd probably win it- that's how short the WTA is with claycourters. It's a flat out joke that Sharapova would be in the top handful on that surface still!

She was one of the few (Halep the other and to a degree Jo Konta) that had any clay form. The gaping hole in the WTA and for that matter the ATP to a degree is there are very few genuine claycourters. Jeez imagine what say a Justine Henin would do to these scrubs- I mean jeez if she announced she was coming back a week before this year's French, she'd probably win it- that's how short the WTA is with claycourters. It's a flat out joke that Sharapova would be in the top handful on that surface still!
Knowledgeable tennis fans saying how it is. And with the diminishing terminology as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back