Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Been worried about this since we signed him hence my earlier posts when this thread was started about SA strealing our guns.

I did relax a bit when he and the Package got matching tatts but I'm not surprised.

Not to say I'm absolutely devestated though...šŸ˜­

Yes he's injury prone but gaawd damn so unique. I'd rather persist with him than have him tear us a new one, and you just know he will... šŸ˜ 

Dreaming that we'd get wines. Would do it in a heartbeat though
Wouldn't be so sure. Likely to get dropped this week.

Also Wines has previously threatened to leave port if Hinkley was sacked which is a distinct possibility if they miss finals again.

Surely you'd want something better than Wines though?

Depends, our cap is probably a bit tight, we have a couple of areas of need, we don't have a first round pick atm, and if he wants to leave and someone else wants to come here it could work out.

It's also a prime opportunity to get what he's worth, before his contract is up or he gets a more permanent injury problem.

How much do you think we'd get as compensation, if he were to wait two more years? Assume he plays every game, then assume he plays maybe 10/year. :think:

Straight swap for Port's first rounder seems about right.

Also Wines has previously threatened to leave port if Hinkley was sacked which is a distinct possibility if they miss finals again.

So what you're saying is, Fantasia is threatening to leave if Woosha is sacked, which is a distinct possibility if we miss finals again?

Not sure middle aged dude is in the same category as an 18 year old girl, but if there's a chance it'll convince him to stay I suppose we could try it. Maybe we could make a collage for the club banner on the weekend so he could see just dedicated we are as fans and how much we want him to stay. ;)
Lol, if for no other reason than seeing the team run through a banner of middle aged men nudes

Lol, if for no other reason than seeing the team run through a banner of middle aged men nudes

That awkward moment when the players are standing in front of the banner waiting to see who'll run through it first....

The way McGowan spruiks his own work doesn't really put a time frame on it, nor does it come off as clickbaity as when the AFL.com.au editors get a handle on it. Could have swapped the "but" for an "and" and the answer would have been "so?"

edit: and looking at the embed brings up the byline, presumably written by the editor "before he becomes a free agent in 2020" is false. In the actual article McGowan says 2021, which is accurate.

He wants to go, we trade him this year for maximum return.

He wants to stay, lol Port.

For me it's that simple.
THis
And by max return, we deal with Adelaide for Carltonā€™s 1st and either way itā€™s lol port

I could watch raz at Adelaide. Less so port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines still has potential to lift another level imo, maybe I haven't seen enough of him though. Seems like the sort of player we need, apart from a quality ruck

It just doesnā€™t make sense for someone to announce a desire to be traded mid-season unless they have a season ending injury. No one even speculated the chances of this happening.

Who would risk having their desire to play questioned after a bad game? Disappointing for him. Should be kept in house until the end of the season.

It just doesnā€™t make sense for someone to announce a desire to be traded mid-season unless they have a season ending injury. No one even speculated the chances of this happening.

Who would risk having their desire to play questioned after a bad game? Disappointing for him. Should be kept in house until the end of the season.
Well he didn't announce anything of the sort did he? Someone else is running with it, we don't yet know their source or their motives.

The club needs to maximise the opportunity presented here and drive hard to get back into the draft and/or pick up some established quality cattle. Itā€™s not ideal but this is the nature of the modern game. Accordingly, as soon as Raz removes the red sash he can go and * himself.

Not close to being dropped and those reports are bullshit lol.

He's been injured all year.

Personally don't think this guy is worth a top 10 and we wouldn't be that stupid

Back