Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank seems to be the major issue and he went some way to addressing that with his gut running in the second half. Still plenty to work with and some way to go but you sense a breakout game isn't far away.

Tank seems to be the major issue and he went some way to addressing that with his gut running in the second half. Still plenty to work with and some way to go but you sense a breakout game isn't far away.

Should send Seir Adams Howe and WHE to Arizona

It's a shame, but he's played 18-20 games? Can't expect a world beater just yet. He's still finding his feet

Hard when he set the bar so high last year, only natural we all expect to see that replicated

It's a shame, but he's played 18-20 games? Can't expect a world beater just yet. He's still finding his feet

Hard when he set the bar so high last year, only natural we all expect to see that replicated

He didn't set the bar that high. He had some moments and showcased some outstanding attributes, but overall was solid at best.

He's the worst type of passenger because not only does he do little on the ground but he's so unfit he needs extra breaks on the bunch which of course mean other mids have to have less and their workload goes up...

Give Tyler Brown a crack and see if Sier finds some hunger for his career in the VFL.

Suspect he'll be traded at the end of the year.

Was terrible but had an interrupted pre-season.

Please don’t take this personally but there is a general malaise set in around the 2012-2017 Buckley years and it has returned this year.

No more excuses for mediocrity. Just not what this football club needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think we can excuse that. Crisp didn't even train til january/feburary> Sier clearly is not the player he was last year. I don't know if he is unfit or down on form, or is it confidence?
I think it's confidence or perhaps he's stoned. He just seems to be standing near contests looking dazed and confused and then reacting way after everyone else does.

The Bear.
The one player that I was really looking forward to watching coming into the season.
Thought to myself "this kid is going to be something special"

He has been nothing short of sh*t.
Have to say though that he is not alone in being nothing short of sh*t this season.
It's quite a big club.

He didn't set the bar that high. He had some moments and showcased some outstanding attributes, but overall was solid at best.
Come on-he was sensational in the first half of the granny and played well in the preliminary final in a huge, high pressure game. He is out of form but let's not pretend we over estimated his talent. He was a very important cog in our machine late last year.

Come on-he was sensational in the first half of the granny and played well in the preliminary final in a huge, high pressure game. He is out of form but let's not pretend we over estimated his talent. He was a very important cog in our machine late last year.
He showed enormous potential which he still shows, but at the end of the day he was a high teens low twenty possession mid who didn't have a defensive role or offer run and carry. Show me a player like that who is an important cog for any team. He's an exciting prospect, but he would have been one of the last selected last year.

Sier is one of those players that looks good in a good team but not so much in a mediocre team. Common really.
Yes transcendent talents at under 20 games experience are more the exception than the rule.

He showed enormous potential which he still shows, but at the end of the day he was a high teens low twenty possession mid who didn't have a defensive role or offer run and carry. Show me a player like that who is an important cog for any team. He's an exciting prospect, but he would have been one of the last selected last year.
Potential is what you might do one day. Talent is what you exhibit and he exhibited it in the cauldron of finals footy. I think he would have been selected without any pontificating every week of the finals and the last few home and away games. Lordy, Cotchin still averages around 20 possessions on a good day and he is apparently a superstar cause he tries really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back